BY NATURE'S PATH

Wheat free.
9g whole grains.
Cholesterol free.
Per 70g serving.
USDA organic. see more...

Hunida Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot believe these waffles are VEGAN. They are so dang tasty. As I eat dairy-free, it's hard to find waffles that I can actually have. Other kinds I have tried were never as good or close to the real thing as this! These are better than Eggos! And there are a variety of other vegan flavors that are just as good, too!
Chelsea D.
These are my favorite waffles. They taste great! The price is good. They have clean ingredients and they are also vegan and gluten free. I love they don't have a ton of sugar. I have bought these so many times. Great packaging! I get them from Whole Foods.
Carmela C.
In the past couple of weeks, I have purchase this brand of vegan waffles by Nature's Path Organic. I eat it almost everyday for breakfast. I am game for gluten-free and vegan waffles anytime. It was a sale at Kroger for the waffles so I decided to try for myself.
Christen S.
Minooka, IL
Love these! Best brand of gluten free waffles I have ever had. No syrup needed, and both of my kids approve! Can't get better than that. I usually buy these at Target.
Kit N.
Good texture as long as you cook them long enough, but the window from perfect to burnt is very small. Berry flavor can be overpowering.
Justine A.
2,129 reviews
These waffles taste great. They are good for a quick breakfast in the morning. And I love that they're a healthier option.
Marya G.
As far as quick, healthy, pre-made waffles go, this brand is a go for me. I give them to my son on mornings we're feeling rushed and he loves them.