Nature's Path Organic Trail Mix Pumpkin-N-Spice Flax Plus Chewy Granola Bars - 6 CT

BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path™ Organic Trail mix Pumpkin-N-Spice™ Flax Plus® Chewy Granola Bars.
13 g Whole Grains.
Excellent Source of ALA omega-3†.
USDA Organic.
6 Chewy Granola Bars.
3 Generations. see more...

• This would go good with pumpkin spice DD coffee... Where can you fi...1 Answers
  • These sound amazing where can I get them?1 Answers
Dina P.
Dina P.
This is my current favorite granola. It's got some sweetness and crunch, and works great mixed into Greek yogurt.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
E Liverpool, OH
I love almost all products made by Natures Path. Happy, healthy, and clean. My toddler even loves them.
Karesha J.
Karesha J.
Brooklyn, NY
I'ma oats and hunny kind of gal so when I saw these I thought that these would taste great but was shocked on how great it was it was lovely pleasantly awesome.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
These are my favorite on-the-go snack! I actually did not know they have these in granola bars until I came across them at Costco. I first tried there cereal and it is amazing! It tastes amazing, I actually crave it from time to time. I will always be purchasing!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
These granola bars are one of my go-to's. I love that they're organic, packed with flax, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds and have a delicious chewy texture. The spiced pumpkin flavor is awesome, I literally ate these bars every day for four months and never got sick of them.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Everyone in my family loves this. The texture is great and we love the flavor, especially in the fall as a quick snack.
Dezarai F.
Dezarai F.
Extremely delicious definitely something that you will find in my kitchen cupboard and totally rebuy it every time I run out
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Aurora, IL
This would go good with pumpkin spice DD coffee... Where can you find these?
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
San Diego, CA
These sound amazing where can I get them?