BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organic™ Sweet & Salty Peanut Choco™ Chewy Granola Bars.
3 generations.
9g whole grains, low sodium.
USDA organic.
5 bars x 1.2 oz (35g). see more...

• Do these have 'real chocolate'? A lot of 'healthy' snack bars ha...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah K.
Spokane, WA
Perfect Breakfast on the go! Start your day with the perfect mix of sweet and salty. Love the peanut in these.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
This right here is LIFE! It's so amazing! I always grab some whenever I'm taking a flight or a long trip. They're a great snack and they're so delicious. AND ORGANIC! I LOVE ORGANIC PRODUCTS!!!
Laura B.
So yummy! I love these so much! They taste great, their organic and healthy! So convenient too, you can have a healthy snack anywhere, anytime!
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
These are a great snack and soo good too! I love the combination of peanuts and chocolate!!!
Georgia M.
Massillon, OH
I'm normally not a huge peanut butter and chocolate person. But these are little bars of delicious heaven in your mouth!
Ronnie b.
Warren, MI
So good I love these I will never get sick of them I eat them everyday djsjsjdbdbdbdbbd
Tamara  V.
Waukesha, WI
They're delicious and organic, which is great. I like that they're conscientious about their ingredients. The only thing I don't like is that, while it's marketed as "healthy", it's still loaded with sugar!
Dezarai F.
Definitely something you find my kitchen cupboard and definitely something that I always re purchase
Jeannie S.
Sayville, NY
Do these have 'real chocolate'? A lot of 'healthy' snack bars have a kind of chalky substitutes that are really off putting to my kids.