BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path™ Organic Gluten Free Sunrise® Crunchy Vanilla Cereal..
3 generations.
Corn, rice, flax, quinoa, buckwheat & amaranth.
3g fiber.
15g whole grains.
Low fat.
Per 30g servings.
Certified GF, Gluten Free®.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic.
Fruit shown as serving suggestion. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It's delicious as a normal cereal with milk but it's also really good on yogurt." in 1 review
Lauren P.
This has got to be my favourite cereal! It has a good crunch and it doesn't get soggy very fast in the milk. I've tried it with soy milk and almond milk and it tastes great with both. I've been buying this cereal for about a year, and I usually get it at Costco or Walmart. I love how it's made with whole grains, it's gluten free, wheat free, and contains a decent amount of fibre.
Mel R.
Since I have been trying to cut down gluten in my diet, this has been my go to Cereal, of course because it is gluten free, and there are so many healthy ingredients including flax, quinoa, buckwheat and so on... It has 3grams of fiber and it tastes great. You can have this with unsweetened milk and it gives it a really nice flavor... I love to eat it with almond milk.. It's a bit pricey but with all the goodness inside the box, it's worth it.
Véronique D.
Laval, QC
Those are my favorite cereal of all time! It's so crunchy, a little sweet but not too much and gluten free! I love a big bowl of these cereals with vanilla almond milk and some banana slices! It's not too expensive. For me, it was love at the first bite!
Vanessa R.
Georgetown, ON
This is my favorite cereal off all time, it's crunchy, sweet and healthy. A great start to every morning!!! I like how it doesn't get soggy when you add milk!! So delicious but also expensive.
Whitney G.
How do you like the flavor?
Julie X.
Question has been deleted
ari j.
What sample website can you find this cereal at?