BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path™ Organic Gluten Free Sunrise® Crunchy Vanilla Cereal..
3 generations.
Corn, rice, flax, quinoa, buckwheat & amaranth.
3g fiber.
15g whole grains.
Low fat.
Per 30g servings.
Certified GF, Gluten Free®.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic.
Fruit shown as serving suggestion. see more...

Nature's Path Organic Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla Cereal - Gluten Free
  • "It's delicious as a normal cereal with milk but it's also really good on yogurt." in 1 review
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best tasting cereal I've ever tried! It's nice and sweet,but not too sweet and the vanilla isn't too weak or too overwhelming either.
Shannon R.
I got to try this free from a sample site. It looked better on the package then it actually tasted. It was okay but I would not buy this.
Laura D.
Florida
I love this cereal! It tastes so delicious even at night or the evening as a snack. I like that it's organic and it tastes like vanilla.
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
This is amazing! It's a bit of a different taste if you've not had much in the way of whole gluten free grains, but amazingly delicious.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
This is the light of my morning on a cloudy day. Organic, flavorful, goes great with different types of milk and bananas. I'm sold.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
It's hard to find a decent gluten free cereal that isn't super expensive. I like the crunchy, lightly sweet flavor of this one.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I got a free sample of this and I love it! It's delicious as a normal cereal with milk but it's also really good on yogurt.
Latisha P.
Escondido
Very delicious cereal, i like to mix this with the coconut chia granola cereal, a little pricey but its worth it
Abeera S.
Austin
Really good in taste and they also come in gluten free.option which my elder son loves to eat in milk or yougurt
Stacy S.
2,106 reviews
I received this as a sample from sample source and loved it. It tasted great and was filling. I would buy again.
Whitney G.
How do you like the flavor?
Julie X.
Question has been deleted
ari j.
What sample website can you find this cereal at?