BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path™ Organic Gluten Free Sunrise® Crunchy Vanilla Cereal..
3 generations.
Corn, rice, flax, quinoa, buckwheat & amaranth.
3g fiber.
15g whole grains.
Low fat.
Per 30g servings.
Certified GF, Gluten Free®.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic.
Fruit shown as serving suggestion. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It's delicious as a normal cereal with milk but it's also really good on yogurt." in 1 review
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
I love this cereal! It tastes so delicious even at night or the evening as a snack. I like that it's organic and it tastes like vanilla.
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
This is amazing! It's a bit of a different taste if you've not had much in the way of whole gluten free grains, but amazingly delicious.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
This is the light of my morning on a cloudy day. Organic, flavorful, goes great with different types of milk and bananas. I'm sold.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
It's hard to find a decent gluten free cereal that isn't super expensive. I like the crunchy, lightly sweet flavor of this one.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I got a free sample of this and I love it! It's delicious as a normal cereal with milk but it's also really good on yogurt.
Stacy S.
I received this as a sample from sample source and loved it. It tasted great and was filling. I would buy again.
Latisha P.
Escondido
Very delicious cereal, i like to mix this with the coconut chia granola cereal, a little pricey but its worth it
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I received this sample from samplesource and I really liked it! So good even my daughter loved it!
Tamar M.
nice gluten-free, non-gmo cereal. The taste is good as well, soft taste of vanilla. worth the money
Victoria H.
Ottawa, ON
I love Nature’s Path! I’ve tried several of their products and this is by far my fav! I try not to eat cereal too often because of the high amounts of sugar most contain but when I do, it’s for sure this one! so tasty!
Whitney G.
How do you like the flavor?
Julie X.
Question has been deleted
ari j.
What sample website can you find this cereal at?