BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path™ Organic Gluten Free Sunrise® Crunchy Vanilla Cereal..
3 generations.
Corn, rice, flax, quinoa, buckwheat & amaranth.
3g fiber.
15g whole grains.
Low fat.
Per 30g servings.
Certified GF, Gluten Free®.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic.
Fruit shown as serving suggestion. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It's delicious as a normal cereal with milk but it's also really good on yogurt." in 1 review
Isabelle K.
Raleigh, NC
I love how crunchy and decadent this cereal is! I got it at my local grocery store and it has an amazing vanilla flavor! It doesn’t have a ton of cereal in the box but it’s so worth it!
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
I love this cereal! It is full of good flavor and nutrition! Nature's Path is all NonGMO. I really like the taste. It's not bland and that's what I was worried about most. I received a sample in the mail and I just tried it. I am looking forward to purchasing it!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I tried a small sample of Natures Path Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla cereal free via SampleSource and loved it. It took me months to find a full size product finally at Whole Foods. It was under 5 for a 10.6OZ box. The cereal has corn, rice, flax, quinoa, buckwheat and amaranth. Vanilla flavor is really prominent and it's a good buy. If you can find it.
Kasey J.
These cereal are delicious .there a better alternative than other sugary cereal and they are affordable I plan to look for this in a bigger size. Cereal are a good snack or breakfast. Has a tasty vanilla taste highly recommend and they don't get soggy fast

I like this brands cereal all of there line is good
Gluten Free GMO free Vegan Whole grain Fiber source
Nikki S.
This cereal is probably my favorite cold cereal from Nature’s Path!

It’s similar to Corn Flakes but certified organic with a wonderful vanilla flavor! The little crunchy puffs are a real treat and varies the textures in your mouth. Nature's Path Organic Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla Cereal - Gluten Free
Jessica B.
Nature's Path has done it again! This cereal tastes delicious and has the perfect crunch. No guilt due to it being gluten-free and organic, I purchased this at my Whole Foods and will definitely purchase again!
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is really good! The flavor is amazing. Sweet but not too sweet, vanilla but not the artificial vanilla taste. It's crunchy and delicious. It is gluten free, it has fiber (3g), it has whole grain (11g), and it is low fat (1g). You don't need milk to enjoy this cereal. I enjoy eating it dry/plain but it'd also be good on yogurt or any other way you can think of using it.

Note: I received a sample of this from Sample Source.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
"Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla from Nature's Path Organic" is a cereal gluten free, 3g fiber, 11g whole grain and lowfat. It is also Non GMO. The cereral is crunchy and sweet. It has a touch of vanilla. This cereal has three types of cereal, a little balls, a flake and a small grain in the form of rice. It is delicious in taste and texture. You can eat it with milk or alone. I would buy it. I received a sample but all opinion are my own
Shan E.
This cereal was interesting to taste. It does have some sweetness and a light vanilla flavor that I liked, and I enjoyed the crunchiness. But there were some pieces that had a 'green' taste to me like some vegan foods do, like a spirulina taste. It wasn't really a bad taste but was unexpected with the sweet vanilla flavor. I tried this as a sample from Sample Source and I would be willing to try it again but I'm not completely sold on this cereal.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of this Nature's Path Organic Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla Cereal from Samplesource. I really like it! It has a delightful crunchiness to it and a light, sweet vanilla flavor. It tastes great as a regular cereal with milk, but my favorite way to eat this is over yoghurt! It's gluten-free and has 3g fiber, 11g whole grain, 6g of sugar, and is low fat. Definitely a healthier alternative to other sugary breakfast cereals! Highly recommended.
Whitney G.
How do you like the flavor?
Julie X.
Question has been deleted
ari j.
What sample website can you find this cereal at?