BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path™ Organic Gluten Free Sunrise® Crunchy Vanilla Cereal..
3 generations.
Corn, rice, flax, quinoa, buckwheat & amaranth.
3g fiber.
15g whole grains.
Low fat.
Per 30g servings.
Certified GF, Gluten Free®.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic.
Fruit shown as serving suggestion. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It's delicious as a normal cereal with milk but it's also really good on yogurt." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a really nice gluten free cereal! It doesn't taste gluten free at all! I especially love al large different textures of this cereal, it's a bit like someone mixed three different cereals into one box! It's a tad sweet and supper crunchy! I recommend it with Vanilla soy milk
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this cereal! It's so delicious and filling. Like the title says, it is crunchy, but not overtly so. It's flavorful and sweet enough to where kids may be willing to give up up their super sugary, processed cereal.
Tamar M.
nice gluten-free, non-gmo cereal. The taste is good as well, soft taste of vanilla. worth the money
Kasey J.
These cereal are delicious .there a better alternative than other sugary cereal and they are affordable I plan to look for this in a bigger size. Cereal are a good snack or breakfast. Has a tasty vanilla taste highly recommend and they don't get soggy fast

I like this brands cereal all of there line is good
Gluten Free GMO free Vegan Whole grain Fiber source
Whitney G.
Nature's Path Organic Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla Cereal are delicious! I love the vanilla flavor and it's not full of added sugars. The texture is easy on your teeth. Normally, healthy cereals can be hard or too crunchy but this is perfect. I do recommend trying it. I received this sample for free from sample source but the opinions are all my own.
Danielle S.
I tried a small sample of Natures Path Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla cereal free via SampleSource and loved it. It took me months to find a full size product finally at Whole Foods. It was under 5 for a 10.6OZ box. The cereal has corn, rice, flax, quinoa, buckwheat and amaranth. Vanilla flavor is really prominent and it's a good buy. If you can find it.
Shan E.
This cereal was interesting to taste. It does have some sweetness and a light vanilla flavor that I liked, and I enjoyed the crunchiness. But there were some pieces that had a 'green' taste to me like some vegan foods do, like a spirulina taste. It wasn't really a bad taste but was unexpected with the sweet vanilla flavor. I tried this as a sample from Sample Source and I would be willing to try it again but I'm not completely sold on this cereal.
Lexie A.
Vancouver, WA
I got a free sample of this in the mail, and that was where the adventure began.... It was delicious with my Light Vanilla Soymilk. I hunted down where to buy it and found it at whole foods for about $4.75 , which is a lot but I got it. Then I found out that Target is selling it now for only $3.50 which is much closer and cheaper. I have tried it once or twice with regular 1% milk but found it a bit odd. So I'm continuing to use it with my soymilk. I eat it everyday. The ingredients are pure,, and it is pretty low in sugar compared to many other yummy cereals.
Liz P.
I'm gluten free and I love the fact that you can get a gluten free granola that doesn't skimp of taste or texture. I love that you can put it in yogurt and it will stay crunchy. You can take it to go and they have lots of other flavors
ari j.
Nature's Path Organic Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla cereal is an new favorite in my kitchen. Not only my children enjoy it my fiancé enjoys it as well. My son showed me this was for vegan and I'm not vegan lol. But I love the natural ingredients that is organic. And most of all non-GMO!
Whitney G.
Foodie Expert
How do you like the flavor?
Julie D.
Is there any other flavor? Like chocolate?
ari j.
What sample website can you find this cereal at?