BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organic™ Sunrise® Crunchy Maple Gluten Free Cereal.
3 Generations.
Corn, rice, flax, quinoa, buckwheat & amaranth.
12g whole grain.
Wheat free. Low fat.
Certified. GF®. Gluten-free.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic.
Gluten free selections. see more...

Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Flavorful with a subtle sweetness, this cereal has quickly become one of my favorites! With a healthy list of natural, easy-to-pronounce ingredients, it is not only packed with nutrients, but has an excellent texture that remains crunchy in both milk and yogurt. Plus, it offers a delicate balance of crunchy and crispy small puffs and crunchy flakes. The sweetness of the maple syrup shines through in each bite!
Kali K.
Nature's Path is my favorite brand of cereal. Organic ingredients, hearty bites, good crunch and not too sweet. Maple is one of my favorite flavors too!
Amy M.
A very healthy and gluten free morning cereal or snack. The maple flavoring is the perfect amount of sweet!
Brandy  S.
Woodstock, IL
I love this so much I love how it is gluten free. !!
It tastes so cute
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the best gluten free cereal I have ever tried! I keep trying different kinds and also go back to this one because it's just so much better. It's got lots of texture and crunch with a touch of sweetness. I get it onsale at Gelsons or Whole Foods. Highly recommend for anyone who wants a gluten free cereal that doesn't taste gluten free
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
These are my favorite cereals!! They are gluten free and you can find them at a very good price at Walmart ( in Canada for sure but I'm not sure about the USA). I usually eat them with some bananas and the mapple flavor is delicious!!
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
One of my favorite cereals. I have it 4 stars only because the vanilla one tastes better. Highly recommend
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
How do you like to enjoy this cereal (i.e. With milk, yogurt, by itself, etc)?