Nature's Path Organic Qia Original uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path™ Organic Qi'a™ Superfood.
Superfood breakfast cereal.
3 generations.
Chia, buckwheat & hemp cereal.
Original flavor.
6g protein*.
4g fiber*.
2.5g ALA omega-3s*.
*Per 30g serving.
USDA organic.
Non GMO project verified, nongmoproject.org.
Certified GF, gluten-free. see more...

Stephanie W.
Nature's Path Qi'a cereal is a great way to get a significant amount of your daily protein and fiber. I like the flavored versions better than the original but it's still really good with fresh or frozen fruit on top. If you're unfamiliar with Chia seeds, you may not like the texture as they gel up when they are soaked for a few minutes. This cereal has buckwheat and Hemp seeds in it which offer a crunch to counteract the chia, though. Give it a try. It's healthy and pretty delicious. Plus, it is more filling than some cereals and you don't need to eat as much of it to be full.
Marcella G.
I absolutely love Qia. I put it in my oatmeal mainly to feel full longer. It definitely helps me stay full longer than two cups of oatmeal can. I add it to my oatmeal before I add the water so I can get it all mixed in really good. A few times I've also added it to my smoothies. No taste is fine with me.
Cheron L.
Reseda , CA
Love this product its Super Healthy for you I picked mine up at Costco. I will throw it in a smoothie or on top of some greek yogurt. Only thing I'm still adjusting to is the texture but thats a preference thing Great product
Kaitlin D.
Bedminster, NJ
I love all Qia products!!! I am a health nut and Qia definitely meets all of my requirements when it comes to processed food! The best part of it is that its SO delicious! I actually crave their products instead of sweets. I highly recommend they're superfood snack bars and oatmeal as well, cannot go wrong!