GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsNature's Path
Organic Pumpkin-N-Spice Flax Plus Chewy Granola Bars

Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin-N-Spice Flax Plus Chewy Granola Bars

by Nature's Path

Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin-N-Spice Flax Plus Chewy Granola Bars: USDA organic Whole grain stamp: 13g or more per serving Excellent source of ALA omega-3 Kosher

Do they have a strong pumpkin flavor?
Where do I find this?
What are the main ingridients?
Start your review of Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin-N-Spice Flax Plus Chewy Granola Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole D.
Normally I hate any kinds of seeds or nuts but I can't even taste it in these! It does have a very distinct pumpkin flavor which i love and these help keep me full for a while. I usually have this for breakfast.
Vanessa G.
I am typically a fan of anything pumpkin spice flavor but I did not enjoy these bars. There are better options on the market.
Ana E.
Painesville, OH
The best organic granola bar i have ever had! I already love the cereal so i figured the bars would be good too... wasn't disappointed ;) yummy!! i feel so full after eating one too
ana G.
The greatest snack bars ever created HANDS DOWN. Easy to eat on the go, just throw it in your bag and you have an awesome snack waiting for you to devour.
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't like this product at all. It had a strange taste the texture not bad just the flavor was. And its very pricey for the product
Sierra M.
Chickamauga, GA
It's fall again so of course I'm like "PUMPKIN EVERYTHING". These are sooo good and you feel good eating them because they are organic and have some great vitamins in them. They are not $31 though, not sure where that price came from. They're about $4-6 depending on what store you are at.
Kaitlyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
prefect fall time protein snack. Tastes pretty good and is high in protein at the same time. Would recommend to anyone to give it a try and see for yourself that it's a great snack.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
These are the best tasting granola bars around! I am obsessed with these granola bars! They are awesome! It's ridiculous how many of these I eat.
Influenster M.
I love the Pumpkin-N-Spice Flax seed cereal and these bars are the perfect combination of the cereal and food on-the-go.
Amber T.
Saint Marys , GA
Great healthy snack or breakfast item for on the go. Would recommend this to friends