BY NATURE'S PATH #13 in Granola

Enriched with pumpkin and flax seeds to offer up an impressive 450 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids and 1500 mg of Omega-6 fatty acids.

Ingredients: Rolled oats*, cane sugar*, soy oil*, brown rice flour*, pumpkin seeds*, flax seeds*, oat syrup solids*  (oat syrup solids*, tocopherols), sea salt, molasses*, cinnamon*.

*Organic. Contains soy. Produced in a facility that uses wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
†Contains 700 mg of ALA Omega 3 per serving, which is 44% of the recommended daily value of 1.6 g
VEGAN

• Has anyone tried this? How is it? Where is it sold? Id love to lo...1 Answers
  • Does the flax in this granola give it an off flav...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you need to add anything to this granola or can you munch on i...1 Answers
Francis S.
Francis S.
Foodie Expert
I was given a sample of this to try. I am a huge fan of pumpkin seeds and thought the mix of them with the granola were really good. The nice thing is they are not overpowering so if you don't like them they were subtle to the point you could still eat them and get the nutrition from the product. Ingredients include rolled oats, cane sugar, soy oil, brown rice flour, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, oat syrup solids, sea salt, molasses, and cinnamon. All ingredients are organic, vegan, and non-gmo. I ate it as-is and loved it. Would be great as cereal or topped on yogurt, too.
Toby L.
Toby L.
I first tried this cereal when I was vacationing in Los Angeles four years ago and immediately became a fan. I am allergic to nuts, so cannot eat most of the granola on the market. However, this has pumpkin seeds, not tree nuts, so I'm able to eat it. The taste is fantastic! Additionally, it is loaded with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. It has flaxseed, which is good for you, as well as protein and fiber. I highly recommend this cereal.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Farmington, CT
Nature's path makes some of the best granola on the market, and the Pumpkin is just another addition to that legacy. It tastes fresh and hearty, so i never feel hungry after eating it for at least four hours. Unlike most granola's, it also has a nice protein/calorie/fat ratio. I really enjoy this granola since I can purchase at multiple locations, such as Aldi.
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product since I tried it now is all that fruit as my breakfast, I like the brand and try all varieties of flavors, I like to eat with papaya, strawberries and yogurt also put them ..... Delicious my breakfast with these products but especially with Nature's Path Organic granola.
Shan E.
Shan E.
Foodie Expert
This granola is so very tasty! I expected it to be a bit difficult to chew because of the pumpkin seeds but it wasn't. It is easy to chew, lightly sweetened, and all around delicious. I was able to try this through Sample Source but I would happily purchase a full-size.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
This is a cereal that you can eat straight out of the bag or add it to yogurt or milk. It does taste a lot like Honey Bunches of Oats except without the cereal flakes(if that makes sense). It's not bland at all. It's pretty good! I would buy this product again!
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
I received a sample of Pumpkin Flax Granola for free to try and it is amazing! It has an amazing taste and it has a good source of ALA Omega - 3. I like the fact that it has pumpkin seeds in it, I think that's really cool and great for this time of the year.
HELI H.
HELI H.
Foodie Expert
A favorite with my family. It is fully organic and usda registered this granola contains pumpkin seeds and flax seed excellent start of the day. Add to your morning yogurt or acai bowl very tasty with a nice crunch and plenty of protein and fiber and omega3
Ambreen J.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this crunchy so much. It has pumpkin seed. It is all healthy and delicious option. I use it as a snack before lunch and after lunch whenever I am hungry. I would definitely buy it for myself and family. I would highly recommend it.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Cottondale, AL
This is my favorite granola. Not too sweet. I like it on Greek yogurt or just by itself! I've even added it to pumpkin muffins and oatmeal which both turned out fabulous. It's a little expensive but totally worth it!
Kori C.
Kori C.
Foodie Expert
I got a free sample of this and I'm kind of confused what it is. Do you just add milk like a cereal? Or what's the best way to try it?
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Foodie Expert
Have you tried the granola in any recipes?
Malissa S.
Malissa S.
Shippensburg, PA
Has anyone tried this? How is it? Where is it sold? Id love to look for this! I've been trying to eat healthier and this would be a great item to try!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Foodie Expert
Do you need to add anything to this granola or can you munch on it by itself?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Foodie Expert
How do you enjoy your Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola?