BY NATURE'S PATH #13 in Granola & Muesli

Enriched with pumpkin and flax seeds to offer up an impressive 450 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids and 1500 mg of Omega-6 fatty acids.

Ingredients: Rolled oats*, cane sugar*, soy oil*, brown rice flour*, pumpkin seeds*, flax seeds*, oat syrup solids*  (oat syrup solids*, tocopherols), sea salt, molasses*, cinnamon*.

*Organic. Contains soy. Produced in a facility that uses wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
†Contains 700 mg of ALA Omega 3 per serving, which is 44% of the recommended daily value of 1.6 g
VEGAN

Lynn B.
This is so good and healthy. It is organic. I eat it with yogurt or coconut milk. This is my first time trying it. I’ll buy it again from Costco. This wasn’t cheap or expensive. I’d suggest you try it if these flavors appeal to you.
Sarah M.
Murphysboro
This is my favorite go-to granola! Crunchy with pleasant chewy raisins thrown in... I enjoy eating this plain or with milk! FYI- no pumpkin taste... the name refers to the pumpkin seeds mixed in. Highly recommend.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
For a long time I could only find this at Costco but am thrilled that now it seems to be popping up at Target and local stores! It's completely addicting - sweet but not nearly as sweet as others. And it's pretty clumpy, so I'm able to eat it by the handful, which is super convenient on the fly or in my lunchbox.
Angela C.
Clemson, SC
So addictive! One of my favorite types of granola! And you don't even need to feel guilty about it because it's so good for you :) I've bought this product several times and often use it as a cereal because its so light and flavorful! I highly recommend this brand/flavor
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I recently discovered this mix that is great with milk in the morning and so in love. Even my 2 year old son asks for this every day! It's small bags and higher price but so nutritious and healthy. Worth every penny! I highly recommend this product.
Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this granola!
I was introduced to this item by a coworker and just a sprinkle of this on my greek yogurt had me head over heels in love!
Not all granolas are created equal but this one has the right amount of everything! You won't regret trying!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
It's the best cereal especially if you wanna eat healthy it's so good. It also has oats and I find it to be every tasty and yummy. It's fills you up with just a little bit. It's a great way to feel boosted in the morning .
Missy M.
Seymour , CT
This is a very delicious cereal. it was all the things they said it was, the two issues about it for me is that calorie/fat content. 260 cal./10 grams of fat per serving seems a bit high, even for a granola based cereal. and the next problem is the flaxseed, they didn't grind them. like many of you know, when you don't grind flaxseed, it will pass strait through your digestive system. now at first i thought, "well I'm eating the cereal, a good chewing should do the job just fine", but thats not the case. not to be gross, but i saw flaxseed in my stool, the seeds in whole. you probably only effectively breaking down about 2/5 of the seeds. so you're obviously not getting nearly as much nutritional value from it compared to if they would just pre-grind it.
Katie H.
Villanova, PA
Great balance of quality and price. I purchased this at costco in bulk for a great price, and like the taste. It's not too sugary and is a relatively healthy granola option.
Francis S.
I was given a sample of this to try. I am a huge fan of pumpkin seeds and thought the mix of them with the granola were really good. The nice thing is they are not overpowering so if you don't like them they were subtle to the point you could still eat them and get the nutrition from the product. Ingredients include rolled oats, cane sugar, soy oil, brown rice flour, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, oat syrup solids, sea salt, molasses, and cinnamon. All ingredients are organic, vegan, and non-gmo. I ate it as-is and loved it. Would be great as cereal or topped on yogurt, too.
Kori C.
I got a free sample of this and I'm kind of confused what it is. Do you just add milk like a cereal? Or what's the best way to try it?
Diana B.
Have you tried the granola in any recipes?
Malissa S.
Shippensburg, PA
Has anyone tried this? How is it? Where is it sold? Id love to look for this! I've been trying to eat healthier and this would be a great item to try!
Whitney G.
How do you enjoy your Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola?
Jordan B.
Do you need to add anything to this granola or can you munch on it by itself?