BY NATURE'S PATH #42 in Granola & Muesli

Enriched with pumpkin and flax seeds to offer up an impressive 450 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids and 1500 mg of Omega-6 fatty acids.

Ingredients: Rolled oats*, cane sugar*, soy oil*, brown rice flour*, pumpkin seeds*, flax seeds*, oat syrup solids*  (oat syrup solids*, tocopherols), sea salt, molasses*, cinnamon*.

*Organic. Contains soy. Produced in a facility that uses wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
†Contains 700 mg of ALA Omega 3 per serving, which is 44% of the recommended daily value of 1.6 g
VEGAN

• Has anyone tried this? How is it? Where is it sold? Id love to lo...1 Answers
  • Does the flax in this granola give it an off flav... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you need to add anything to this granola or can you munch on i...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Murphysboro
This is my favorite go-to granola! Crunchy with pleasant chewy raisins thrown in... I enjoy eating this plain or with milk! FYI- no pumpkin taste... the name refers to the pumpkin seeds mixed in. Highly recommend.
Katie H.
Villanova, PA
Great balance of quality and price. I purchased this at costco in bulk for a great price, and like the taste. It's not too sugary and is a relatively healthy granola option.
VANESSA M.
I took a trip down the healthy section in the grocery store and stumbled across this cereal. And I have been hooked ever since, I eat this almost every day. Unfortunately the box is very small that it comes in, and it's about five dollars. Which I think is a bit pricey for a small box of cereal. But it is the tastiest cereal I have ever tried and it's healthy. So it's a win win, I had never had pumpkin seeds or flaxseed so this was completely new for me. But it was well worth it and I love it Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin FlaxPlus Granola
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
For a long time I could only find this at Costco but am thrilled that now it seems to be popping up at Target and local stores! It's completely addicting - sweet but not nearly as sweet as others. And it's pretty clumpy, so I'm able to eat it by the handful, which is super convenient on the fly or in my lunchbox.
Angela C.
Clemson, SC
So addictive! One of my favorite types of granola! And you don't even need to feel guilty about it because it's so good for you :) I've bought this product several times and often use it as a cereal because its so light and flavorful! I highly recommend this brand/flavor
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I recently discovered this mix that is great with milk in the morning and so in love. Even my 2 year old son asks for this every day! It's small bags and higher price but so nutritious and healthy. Worth every penny! I highly recommend this product.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Ok I have had this granola several times. My mom went through this phase of purchasing it in bulk from Costco and it was like we were never going to be rid of it. It's actually not terrible but it's definitely not my favorite granola.
Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this granola!
I was introduced to this item by a coworker and just a sprinkle of this on my greek yogurt had me head over heels in love!
Not all granolas are created equal but this one has the right amount of everything! You won't regret trying!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
It's the best cereal especially if you wanna eat healthy it's so good. It also has oats and I find it to be every tasty and yummy. It's fills you up with just a little bit. It's a great way to feel boosted in the morning .
Rebecca J.
I love this granola! I like to put it in yogurt or smoothie bowls and it has just the right amount of sweetness! I have bought it multiple times and it never gets old! It's also got great nutrition facts and for a good price! I definitely recommend!!
Kori C.
I got a free sample of this and I'm kind of confused what it is. Do you just add milk like a cereal? Or what's the best way to try it?
Diana B.
Have you tried the granola in any recipes?
Whitney G.
How do you enjoy your Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola?
Malissa S.
Shippensburg, PA
Has anyone tried this? How is it? Where is it sold? Id love to look for this! I've been trying to eat healthier and this would be a great item to try!
Jordan B.
Do you need to add anything to this granola or can you munch on it by itself?