BY NATURE'S PATH #7 in Granola & Muesli

Enriched with pumpkin and flax seeds to offer up an impressive 450 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids and 1500 mg of Omega-6 fatty acids.

Ingredients: Rolled oats*, cane sugar*, soy oil*, brown rice flour*, pumpkin seeds*, flax seeds*, oat syrup solids*  (oat syrup solids*, tocopherols), sea salt, molasses*, cinnamon*.

*Organic. Contains soy. Produced in a facility that uses wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
†Contains 700 mg of ALA Omega 3 per serving, which is 44% of the recommended daily value of 1.6 g
VEGAN

Haley M.
Salinas, CA
I eat granola almost every morning. I put it on my oatmeal, yogurt, or açaí bowls. Out of all the different ones I’ve tried this is my favorite. It’s yummy, has a good crunch and isn’t overly sweet or full of bad ingredients
Alex G.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have been buying this stuff for years, I am obsessed! This granola is the perfect combo of sweet and mildly nutty. I combine this grandola with flax bran cereal and it is the best combination for breakfast ever! Highly recommend, the pumpkin flavor is super mild!
Julia G.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is one of my favorite granolas in the market. It’s full of great vitamins and protein and tastes delicious. I eat it as regular cereal with fruit or mix it into my yogurt. I haven’t tried it with overnight oats yet but I’m sure it’s really delicious.
Lynn B.
1,026 reviews
This is so good and healthy. It is organic. I eat it with yogurt or coconut milk. This is my first time trying it. I’ll buy it again from Costco. This wasn’t cheap or expensive. I’d suggest you try it if these flavors appeal to you.
Sarah M.
Murphysboro
This is my favorite go-to granola! Crunchy with pleasant chewy raisins thrown in... I enjoy eating this plain or with milk! FYI- no pumpkin taste... the name refers to the pumpkin seeds mixed in. Highly recommend.
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
I love adding this granola to my yogurt, smoothie bowls, oatmeal, or just as cereal. it has a delicious flavor and includes many nutrients that i’m looking for. I will be buying more!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
We buy this delicious granola at Costco. It’s a great healthy breakfast and makes wonderful snacks in between meals.
It full of healthy seeds like flaxseed and pumpkin seeds. Whole grain oats.
It has 5 grams of fiber per serving. Yet it doesn’t feel like you’re eating a healthy snack.
I’m definitely going to get it again.
Nicole A.
East Point, GA
For a long time I could only find this at Costco but am thrilled that now it seems to be popping up at Target and local stores! It's completely addicting - sweet but not nearly as sweet as others. And it's pretty clumpy, so I'm able to eat it by the handful, which is super convenient on the fly or in my lunchbox.
Angela C.
Clemson, SC
So addictive! One of my favorite types of granola! And you don't even need to feel guilty about it because it's so good for you :) I've bought this product several times and often use it as a cereal because its so light and flavorful! I highly recommend this brand/flavor
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I recently discovered this mix that is great with milk in the morning and so in love. Even my 2 year old son asks for this every day! It's small bags and higher price but so nutritious and healthy. Worth every penny! I highly recommend this product.
Kori C.
I got a free sample of this and I'm kind of confused what it is. Do you just add milk like a cereal? Or what's the best way to try it?
Diana B.
Have you tried the granola in any recipes?
Whitney G.
How do you enjoy your Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola?
Malissa S.
Shippensburg , PA
Has anyone tried this? How is it? Where is it sold? Id love to look for this! I've been trying to eat healthier and this would be a great item to try!
Vickey F.
Nature's Path Organic Honey Oat Crunch Flax Plus Granola Bars, 7.05 oz (Pack of 6) Never tried them. But I’m willing to. Is this sold in a  granola bar form

Amazon