Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin FlaxPlus Granola uploaded by belinda o.Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin FlaxPlus Granola uploaded by Ashley T.

BY NATURE'S PATH #86 in Granola & Muesli

Nature's path organic pumpkin flaxplus granola -- 11.5 oz

Buy on Target*
belinda o.
marina, ca
Natures path organic pumpkin and flax granola. This cereal is organic healthy and very delicious. Has excellent source of ala omega-3, non GMOs USDA organic. Also 5g fiber 10g protien. Guaranteed ingredients have been grown in harmony with nature, reducing exposure to toxic synthetic chemicals and genectically modified seeds. Its filled with Pumpkin Seed+flax gronola. I love it with or without silk milk. It very tasty I recommend.
May B.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It is so versatile, I use it for cereals or for parfait toppings and it a so amazing. The option for a easy healthy snack is always great to have & I love that this makes t simple
Erika M.
We used to buy this granola all the time from Trader Joes and seeing it on here seriously makes me want to go out and get a box! I love to mix this into my plain greek yogurt with a little honey. It adds great crunchy nutty texture and flavor. I recommend this but in small portions since it is high in calories.
Kristen W.
A great organic granola! You can find this is most supermarket's organic food section. It's really yummy as it keeps you full with just a tiny bit of sweetness. I really like this one because it's organic and contains flax seed as well
Sora I.
Best granola ever (and easily found in a double package at Costco)! I actually tend to eat this as cereal because it has such a tasty, almost nutty flavor to it. Packed with a lot of important fiber, and the perfect amount of sweetness. For an extra bit of flavor, it tastes AMAZING with a bit of peanut butter mixed in.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
I love this stuff! Easy find at most groceries. I buy mine at Costco for a decent price. I eat it straight out of the box or add almond milk #vegan and in my opinion it's healthy. I been buying for a few years now. I would highly recommend this to others.
Finally made time to get my very favorite granola at Aldi's. I love it sooo much. It pairs well with Kefir and today I put plain yogurt with it. Healthy and taste good!!! Better than chocolate and wine.
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
I love this cereal it is crunchy tasty and filling. I don't use much milk just enough to wet the cereal. I also put it in my fage yogurt and it's really good. I can eat it by itself out of a cup. I'm getting hungry as I type.
Sara D.
Reno, NV
This is one of my favorite cereals! It is completely delicious and is extremely good for you. It also keeps you full for a long time. I like mine with soy milk.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
My family loves this granola. Nice crunch and an even better taste. My 4 yr old always asks for it in her yogurt.