Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin FlaxPlus Granola uploaded by Ashley T.

BY NATURE'S PATH #48 in Granola

Nature's path organic pumpkin flaxplus granola -- 11.5 oz

Buy on Target*
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
I love this stuff! Easy find at most groceries. I buy mine at Costco for a decent price. I eat it straight out of the box or add almond milk #vegan and in my opinion it's healthy. I been buying for a few years now. I would highly recommend this to others.
May B.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It is so versatile, I use it for cereals or for parfait toppings and it a so amazing. The option for a easy healthy snack is always great to have & I love that this makes t simple
Erika M.
We used to buy this granola all the time from Trader Joes and seeing it on here seriously makes me want to go out and get a box! I love to mix this into my plain greek yogurt with a little honey. It adds great crunchy nutty texture and flavor. I recommend this but in small portions since it is high in calories.
Kristen W.
A great organic granola! You can find this is most supermarket's organic food section. It's really yummy as it keeps you full with just a tiny bit of sweetness. I really like this one because it's organic and contains flax seed as well
Sora I.
Best granola ever (and easily found in a double package at Costco)! I actually tend to eat this as cereal because it has such a tasty, almost nutty flavor to it. Packed with a lot of important fiber, and the perfect amount of sweetness. For an extra bit of flavor, it tastes AMAZING with a bit of peanut butter mixed in.
Finally made time to get my very favorite granola at Aldi's. I love it sooo much. It pairs well with Kefir and today I put plain yogurt with it. Healthy and taste good!!! Better than chocolate and wine.
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
I love this cereal it is crunchy tasty and filling. I don't use much milk just enough to wet the cereal. I also put it in my fage yogurt and it's really good. I can eat it by itself out of a cup. I'm getting hungry as I type.
Sara D.
Reno, NV
This is one of my favorite cereals! It is completely delicious and is extremely good for you. It also keeps you full for a long time. I like mine with soy milk.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
Amazing granola. My favorite one. I eat everyday and I still loving. Not so sweet and full of pumpkins seeds.
Michaela W.
This stuff is dangerously tasty! It is wholesome and natural! This is a must have!