BY NATURE'S PATH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our new Gluten Free Selections Fruit & Nut Granola will energize your taste buds! Really gluten free that tastes this good? Yes. In fact our gluten free products are favorites of folks everywhere. Why? Because they flat-out taste terrific! Organic ingredients like sweet seedless raisins premium roasted California almonds tart dried cranberries coconut cinnamon and pumpkin seeds mixed with gluten free and wheat free whole grain oats all in our convenient zip top pouch. And because were Natures Path theyre also organic non-GMO and free of all those synthetic preservatives and additives. Look for our Gluten Free Selections granola bars and cereals too! You and your taste buds will celebrate! see more...

Review (1)
Genieve R.
Red Oak
I was looking for some delicious granola options for my yogurt when I ran across this one and I am in heaven. Trying so hard to make some healthy changes in my life. I will be buying this faithfully from now on.