Nature's Path Organic Optimum Cereal uploaded by Betty P.

BY NATURE'S PATH

A Delicious High fiber Cereal with Blueberries and Cinnamon New Look, Same Great Taste. Optimum: Now with 25% less sugar than our previous recipe Excellent Source of Omega-3 High Fiber Low Fat Whole Grain Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ ...So we decided to call our premium organic cereal line" Optimum".   It s the best of what we know about cereal gathered into a collection of four unique varieties ;   Blueberry & Cinnamon, Banana & Almond, Cranberry & Ginger and Slim.  And they re the best way we know of to start your day. The Blueberry & Cinnamon variety you re holding now, starts with our popular Flax Plus® flakes, then we blend in our protein "Twigs", Kamut® wheat puffs, wild blueberries and cinnamon.  All of them organic ingredients, of course, and all chosen for the way they bring out the b

Buy on Jet.com
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Foodie Expert
I've eaten this cereal almost everyday for 5 years. It's incredible, there's no other cereal that compares.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
Good cereal that I can trust is healthy and isn't packed with sugar and chemicals.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Starting your day with Optimum Slim provides a great boost. Not to mention, they are delicious with plain almond milk!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
This is a great tasting cereal that can be push awe in bulk at Costco. Definitely a must try! Great for breakfast or a healthy late night snack.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Toronto, OH
I love that this cereal has such high fiber and protein content! It's not the most delicious, but doesn't taste bad either and is a healthy and satisfying way to start the day.
Betty P.
Betty P.
This is such a great cereal, the taste isn't bad either. The one I chose has coconut shavings and the granola has honey in them so it really had great taste. I can also mix them in with my plain yogurt for a quick and healthy snack.
Mara K.
Mara K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Foodie Expert
Love this granola! Organic and gives lots of energy! The flavor is awesome and there is couple of different kinds.
colleen g.
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
I've been looking for cereal with flax in it and finally found one, it's really good. I appreciate the fiber in it as well. Healthy cereals are the way to go!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
This Granola is so good. I wasn't sure how I'd like it but now I'm happy I tried it! I don't too bad eating this compared to cereal. I'll definitely buy this again.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing. My favorite flavor is the Blueberry Cinnamon Flax! It's also a lot better then the quaker brand and healthier.