BY NATURE'S PATH

High Fiber Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Eco-Pac® High Fiber Low Fat Low Sodium Great Breakfasts Come to Us Organically Starting your day with nutritious, whole organic foods like MultiGrain Oatbran Cereal is a delicious way to do the right thing for yourself and for the earth.  The unique combination of nutrients will keep you going while the organic farming methods help keep the earth fertile for generations to come.  For over 25 years, Nature s Path® has been providing tasty, nutritious organic food choices to those who want to get a little more out of their mornings. What s good about certified organic goodness? Good Food No synthetic pesticides No synthetic herbicides No preservatives or additives No genetically engineered seeds or ingredients No irradiation Good ecology Enriched, drought resistant soil Less soil erosion less see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like to toast it and spread some organic peanut butter and eat it as a snack" in 2 reviews
  • "Nature's Path in general offer high quality products, But i especially love their oatbran." in 2 reviews
ayaa s.
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Nature's Path Organic Multi-Grain Cereal is really good I love to eat them as a snack. They are great to eat at work when I feel hungry. I recommend these to everyone they are very healthy.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
The nature's path brand is a great brand for trying to stay health conscious. The taste is great for sandwiches
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
Not gonna lie, this isn't the most delicious cereal ever. it is a nice natural/organic cereal, but you can find others that taste better. you can make it better with additions so if you're looking for something basic this would be good
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Environmentalist Expert
I love oat bran I use it in a lot of cookie or breakfast bar recipes to make them healtheir.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
These are good to mix with some nuts to make a great snack for you and your family and friends, love them.
Christy H.
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love that this product is organic and affordable. It is filling and healthy. I enjoy it in the mornings and add to some of my favorite recipes including cookies, muffins, breads and pancakes.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I have not tried this before and I find interesting so I can't wait to try it.... by all the other reviews I will love it
Shila B.
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
This taste amazing. i love it toasted with some peanut butter. a little more expensive but worht it for me
angey m.
angey m.
Everett, WA
These are so darn good! I highly recommend. These are really good , but we also use for snack for kids.
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
This oatmeal is very tasty, I usually eat it with almond milk or coconut milk and it really tastes great.
It's the perfect breakfast and sometimes I prepare it for dinner.
It has a good taste, for those who are not accustomed to this type of products may sound a little disgusting but it is very tasty, excellent source of fiber and very healthy
aly c.
aly c.
This sounds gross. Does it have a good flavor?
Laura H.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
Is this worth the cost? It looks delicious!
Megan M.
Megan M.
This just sounds like it would be nasty. What does it taste like?
Summer H.
Summer H.
How does it taste?
Ana T.
Ana T.
Wow this are very very EXPENSIVE in Rakuten store.. $56 that's to much for me..