BY NATURE'S PATH

Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Eco-Pac® Wheat Free Low Sodium Low fat We ve Come A Long Way.  Now It s Easier To Eat Well! Our Millet Rice™ with oat bran cereal embodies a tradition passed to us from several ancient civilizations.  The nutritional benefits of whole grain millet, brown rice and oats have sustained and continues to sustain millions of people.  It s been our mandate all along to blend and create from these heirloom grains great tasting, healthful organic foods-in the process it has helped support agricultural diversity.  Arran Stephens, founder of Nature s path®, realized long ago that you could enjoy delicious food and still help save the earth. What s good about certified organic goodness? Good Food No synthetic pesticides No synthetic herbicides No preservatives or additives No genetically engineered seed see more...

Nature's Path Organic Millet Rice Cereal with Oatbran
  • "This is specifically good with some yogurt, almond milk, and/or fruit on top. " in 3 reviews
  • "It tastes great with vanilla almond milk and fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone." in 1 review
  • "Natures path is a great brand and i love that these are organic so i feel safe giving then to my toddler with a little soy milk and all natural brown sugar" in 1 review
Emily H.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Organic oatmeal is so tasty. It tastes so fresh and delicious. This is specifically good with some yogurt, almond milk, and/or fruit on top.
Candi L.
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Always have been a fan of nature's path, its very filling and keeps you feeling satisfied without any hunger until lunchtime. Even my kids are happy when they see it in the cupboard. Price is very reasonable and the quality is very nice. Its also very helpful in getting your daily fiber intake. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
YUMMYYYY! I am a big fan of organic food AND I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS CEREAL OUT. I AM SURE IT IS GREAT.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Winston Salem, NC
Decent price but super bland. I expected this since it is a more healthy option. Not horrible but not my first choice.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Something a morning, afternoon, or any time of the day can do with! FILLING, SATISFYING, FANTASTIC.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Vancouver, BC
I love all Nature Path's products. This one specifically, I always make sure I have in my home. My whole family loves it, even my kids (hello!)! I use it with almond milk and lots of fresh fruit. It provides a fabulous start t the day, packed with energy and nutrients!
raven s.
raven s.
Etobicoke , Ontario
Tastes great and very satisfying! It tastes great with vanilla almond milk and fresh fruit. Healthy and delicious!
Manila, Philippines
I love the crunch, the fact that it's not made of white flour, and that it goes well with soy milk. "Millet Rice" is kind of a misnomer since it has many other ingredients. Unlike other cereals, I'm not hungry 2 hours after I eat this.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is so satisfying for breakfast. I top it off with some fresh fruit and almond milk! give it a try!
Manila, Philippines
Is this gluten free?
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Rice products are known to have arsenic in them. How can I guarantee that this product does not?
Anna A.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
How does this taste? Does it taste like regular oatmeal?