BY NATURE'S PATH

Gluten Free.  Excellent Source of Omega-3 Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Eco-Pac® Gluten Free  Low Sodium Contains 0.3 g of Omega 3 per Serving, which is 23% of the recommended daily value of 1.3g Goodness:  What does it Mean to You? Does it mean great taste?  Health promoting nutrition?  Environmentally-friendly farming?  With Mesa Sunrise®, you ll get it all in one bowl, with the added bonus of being gluten free.  Light, crispy golden flakes riddled with protein-rich amarath and Omega-3 flax, invite you to begin your day the healthy way. For over 25 years, Nature s Path® has been providing tasty, nutritious organic food choices to those who want to get a little more out of their mornings. What s good about certified organic goodness? Good Food No synthetic pesticides No synthetic herbicides No preservatives see more...

• "It tastes even better with coconut or almond milk." in 1 review
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
These are my favorite. They are really delicious and they have a really great flavor like most cereal's don't .
Veera A.
Veera A.
Doral, FL
I love this cereal....it's very healthy and I would definitely recommend this product
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Ive heard lots of good stuff about this cereal, but can never find it anywhere! I'm dying to try it!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
After a bad experience with one gluten-free cereal, I avoided them all until I wanted to try a recipe that called for corn flakes (back before the mainstream brands started going gluten-free). Mesa Sunrise looked the closest out of gluten-free cereals at the store, so I figured I'd give it a try. The recipe came out delicious, if a little sweeter than I expected, and the leftover cereal made a great breakfast for a few days! Since then, I've added Mesa Sunrise to my grocery list. It's delicious with both regular and almond milk, and works well in many recipes.
RAW Fashion M.
RAW Fashion M.
Tastes great and gives you necessary Omega 3's!!! Don't really care if its gluten free tastes too good to notice.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Delicious tasting cereal that's gluten free and wheat free! I also love that it's not loaded with tons of sugar.
Brandice H.
Brandice H.
Eugene, Oregon
A few years ago, I found some of this on sale and thought "why not" and I am so glad I got it. This is one of the better gluten-free cereals that I've tried and well worth the extra expence. It tastes even better with coconut or almond milk.
Christina W.
Christina W.
This is my new favorite cereal, I'm glad I can get something that doesn't have gmo corn in it, I bought it the first time to use as a substitute for corn flakes in my sweet potato casserole but I keep buying it because it's so yummy, love it with sliced bananas or plain and dry to munch on, lightly sweetened with honey, I adore it! Wish my local walmart carried it, I have to go an hour away to buy it.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my absolute favorite cereal ever. It's high in fiber, low in sugar, and gluten-free. And it tastes amazing. I look for it to go on sale at Whole Foods, and buy a ton of it at once.
China C.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Very, very tasty. Sooo healthy for you, it's hard not to love it. A great brand as well.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Is this worth the try??
Flora Z.
Flora Z.
Where can you find this at? I have not ever seen this in my local supermarkets down here in South Texas?
Deniqua F.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
What does this taste like? Is it sweet?
Nikki G.