GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealNature's Path
Organic Love Crunch Granola Dark Chocolate & Red Berries

Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Dark Chocolate & Red Berries

by Nature's Path

Nature's Path Organic™ Love Crunch® Dark Chocolate & Red Berries Premium Granola.
3 generations.
Made with organic cocoa, flax & coconut.
USDA organic.

What are your favorite ways to eat this?
Start your review of Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Dark Chocolate & Red Berries!
Product Highlights
I like it a lot but it's Not my favorite granola but it is pretty good!in reviews
MC K.
Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Dark Chocolate & Red Berries uploaded by MC K.
Purchased at: Target
this granola is my midnight snack, breakfast topper and on the go grab! I can not express how many people I have turned this onto and recommended to!! It is simply the bomb!
Payton P.
Vancouver, WA
This is probably one of my favorite things to have sitting around, it a sweet but salty treat. I love having this in a smoothie bowl, or with some cereal or honestly just by itself. I get mine from Costco, so it comes in a larger back so it normally lasts me awhile. The only problem with it, is that I could literally eat all of it! So I have to refrain because it is a sweeter granola, but it is delicious!
Sehab V.
Saint Louis, MO
Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Dark Chocolate & Red Berries uploaded by Sehab V.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a big hit in our house. They're good in oatmeal, cereal, yogurt or by itself. It's not too sweet, it has dark chocolate chunks and freeze dried raspberries throughout the granola pieces. It's also organic and non GMO.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
I’ve been a fan of Nature's Path Love Crunch for as long as it’s been out. Decadent with chocolate and dried berries, it feels like such a treat to start the day this way. No, it’s not low-cal... but it is very filling 🥰
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Dark Chocolate & Red Berries uploaded by Megan S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love Crunch granola with red berries and dark chocolate is my absolute favorite granola. It’s hearty and so delicious. Paired with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, perfection! [product:natures-path-organic-love-crunch-granola-dark-chocolate-&-red-berries]
Lauren G.
Columbus, OH
This is my absolute favorite granola! The dark chocolate pieces and pieces of berries provide so much flavor. Its a great snack to eat by itself or mixed with yogurt. Definitely my go to granola!
Didi M.
Brockton, MA
Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Dark Chocolate & Red Berries uploaded by Didi M.
This is a delicious and addicting snack. It taste great on its own or on top of yogurt! I usually eat this between meals to keep me full. I've bought this kind 4 times now, the value is great for the quality. I've gotten a couple of my friends into this granola as well. They love it just as much as I do!
Nidiyah C.
Altoona, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good I would get this again it’s good I didn’t see the price and I got this from Walmart
catherine Z.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Costco
I have been enjoying this as a delicious snack for about 10 years. I prefer to eat it dry I love the crunch but beware to not toss it in by the handful no mater how tempted you are, I chipped a tooth and so did two of my friends but it hasn’t stopped me from enjoying one piece at a time! Tried it as a cereal with milk but prefer it dry. Also I love that the company matches purchases and donates to food banks.
Myriam G.
Mission, TX
Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Dark Chocolate & Red Berries uploaded by Myriam G.
Purchased at: Target
I am not really a granola or oarmeal type of girl, but I love fruits and dark chocolate. I've been trying new foods (healthy mostly). This granola by itself is so good, the crunch is not hard, and the chocolate and fruit is incredible. I eat it wotg peanutbutter, but we can also add milk and it could be a freat cereal too.