BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organic™ Love Crunch® Dark Chocolate & Red Berries Premium Granola.
3 generations.
Made with organic cocoa, flax & coconut.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like it a lot but it's Not my favorite granola but it is pretty good!" in 1 review
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Fantastic granola! This was my all time favorite food when I was nursing, I tried it one day to have with you yogurt and before I knew it, the bag was carried and passed around as if it were Cheetos or popcorn at the movies. One of those food products that the whole house loves! I grabbed two bags at Sams today, the first time I've seen them on the shelves in nearly 2 years! I would say that would be my main complaint, this brand and esp this flavor, are way too hard to find. Best thing about it is the great sweet, earthy flavor - perfect for when I'm craving sweet but I don't want anything overwhelming. Next is the texture - usually granola that is clustered is incredibly hard, like hard candy. This granola is the perfect middle ground with a nice crunch but not too hard or sharp that ruins the snack. With a little chobani yogurt and hemp seeds, this Love Crunch is the best solution to munchies 👌👌
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
Is it too extreme to say this granola changed my life? OK, maybe that's a bit much, but I'm eating breakfast during the work week for the first time in years. This was on sale at my local Sam's Club and I bought it just to try, figuring at the very least I might be able to use it for a recipe, and now I eat it every single day for breakfast. Very filling and yummy.
Pam H.
Pam H.
North Babylon, NY
Crunch...crunch...feeling healthier already with Nature's Path Organic Love's Crunch Granola Dark Chocolate & Red Berries...The name kinda says it all! For a quick energy boost or breakfast. Sometimes I'll sprinkle a handful over my frozen yogurt or ice cream for a special desert treat. Or just a handful is a treat for sure.
Didi M.
Didi M.
Brockton, MA
This is a delicious and addicting snack. It taste great on its own or on top of yogurt! I usually eat this between meals to keep me full. I've bought this kind 4 times now, the value is great for the quality. I've gotten a couple of my friends into this granola as well. They love it just as much as I do!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I won 4 complimentary breakfast from Nature's Path Organic and I decided to grab this one first.This is one of my favorite breakfast food. I'd prefer this alternative over the Special K version of the same flavor. If it wasn't pricey as the other cereals, I'd be buying this all the time.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GRANOLA TO THIS DAY! It has the perfect mixture of chocolate, dried strawberries, and tasty granola. This size is sold or about 3-5$ and is perfect. Only thing I would want to change would be instead of loose granola, have a bar. But other than that, it's a must have!
Kia S.
Kia S.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff stuff is soooooooo yummy! I love the mix of the granola, dark chocolate and red berries mixed together. I usually eat it as a snack by itself and its very good. The only complaint I have is that it's a little pricey, especially for the size. Overall, it's very good.
Coco S.
Coco S.
Fargo, ND
I go through this granola like mad because it is THAT good! So far I've tried three of the different flavor varieties and they are all fantastic. I add this to plain yogurt (which I normally dislike the taste of) and some fruit for breakfast every morning. I love it!
Paige A.
Paige A.
My absolute favorite morning snack or breakfast food. Cannot rave enough! Seriously, it's very filling, not too many calories, and so freaking delicious. I usually add either a little bit of milk to it like a cereal or put it on vanilla Greek yogurt. So. Good.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
Picked this granola up at whole foods!! It's amazingly delicious I have it as a snack instead of cereal or in yogurt! Great quality organic certified and non gmo ingredients. This dark chocolate & berries and the apple crumble are my favorite.