BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organic™ Love Crunch® Dark Chocolate & Red Berries Premium Granola.
3 generations.
Made with organic cocoa, flax & coconut.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like it a lot but it's Not my favorite granola but it is pretty good!" in 1 review
Haisa A.
This is a truly spectacular and tasty Cereal. It is or only healthy but it's super good. I love chocolate and I love to take care my body so both think combine perfect for this product! I love it so much
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
Is it too extreme to say this granola changed my life? OK, maybe that's a bit much, but I'm eating breakfast during the work week for the first time in years. This was on sale at my local Sam's Club and I bought it just to try, figuring at the very least I might be able to use it for a recipe, and now I eat it every single day for breakfast. Very filling and yummy.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
I love this granola it tastes a bit like crumbled up oatmeal cookies with little bits of dark chocolate and freeze dried strawberries. The only thing that kept me from giving it a full 5 stars is that I wish there were more freeze dried berries in it.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
This granola is delicious! It's great in yogurt, ice cream cereal, smoothie bowls...you name it. It's affordable and one bag can last. I love the flavor and the texture of this granola. It's not bland, and doesn't sog-out fast either.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Fantastic granola! This was my all time favorite food when I was nursing, I tried it one day to have with you yogurt and before I knew it, the bag was carried and passed around as if it were Cheetos or popcorn at the movies. One of those food products that the whole house loves! I grabbed two bags at Sams today, the first time I've seen them on the shelves in nearly 2 years! I would say that would be my main complaint, this brand and esp this flavor, are way too hard to find. Best thing about it is the great sweet, earthy flavor - perfect for when I'm craving sweet but I don't want anything overwhelming. Next is the texture - usually granola that is clustered is incredibly hard, like hard candy. This granola is the perfect middle ground with a nice crunch but not too hard or sharp that ruins the snack. With a little chobani yogurt and hemp seeds, this Love Crunch is the best solution to munchies 👌👌
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
This is my favorite granola of all time! Its softer than most, so it never hurts your teeth. The flavor is so chocolatey and good. The strawberries are plentiful. Im excited that they made this in a cereal version. It is good too.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This stuff is so good! I've not tried it in milk but it's so good over yogurt and ice cream. It adds a nice touch of cocoa and the freeze dried berries make it very decadent without the empty calories. I will be buying it again!
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
These are so addicting! I found the 26.4oz bag at Costco for only $6.99 in the organic section. This was the first time my husband and I tried and we just love it! There's just enough dark chocolate, hints of berries, and coconut that gives off the perfect flavor and crunch. Definitely worth the buy ;-)
Rebecca H.
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GRANOLA TO THIS DAY! It has the perfect mixture of chocolate, dried strawberries, and tasty granola. This size is sold or about 3-5$ and is perfect. Only thing I would want to change would be instead of loose granola, have a bar. But other than that, it's a must have!
April W.
Oh my gosh! My favorite! I can eat these with or with out yogurt or milk! It has real yummy chocolate pieces in it and real tart berries! Organic,non GMO, and delicious. Real coco! I buy this all the time for my kids and I. I love Love Crunch!