BY NATURE'S PATH #74 in Granola & Muesli

Nature's Path™ Organic Love Crunch® Carrot Cake.
3 Generations.
Premium organic granola.
Raisins, pecans, yogurt, carrots & pineapple.
USDA organic. see more...

• This might be a dumb question... I see you can purchase this at W...3 Answers
Karin B.
Orlando, FL
OMG, this granola is soooo good!!! Seriously, I've never been excited about granola at all, until I tried Nature's Path Carrot Cake Granola. It really has a carrot cake flavor with none of the carrot cake guilt! I found it difficult not too eat too much of this because it is just so yummy. What I ended up doing was mixing a box of plain muesli with a bag of this granola. That way I could get the flavor of the carrot cake and still get all the fiber and grains from the muesli. I would feel great about giving this to my kids or just eating it as a nice snacky treat for myself.
Kara S.
I've tried this one and like it. The supermarket I was going to has since stopped carrying it. I thought the flavor was great. I enjoyed the crunchiness with my yogurt and if a I were to come across it again I'd buy it. The price is again, similar to other brands. Packaging keeps it fresh for a long time.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This is one of the best granola cereals on the market! it's so good you don't want to stop refilling your bowl. it has the perfect amount of crunchiness and sweetness, without being overly sweet. one of my favorites!
Stephanie H.
Bethalto, IL
Love Love crunch! This granola is so good. I love it in vanilla almond milk. It doesn't even taste like granola, tastes like a decadent dessert. I also like to add it to my overnight chia pudding for added crunch.
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Whenever I find it I grab it. It tastes exactly like carrot cake, but the fun part is that it's a little healthier. This is more of a dessert/small doses type of granola for sure but I love putting some on my yogurt in the mornings. The other flavors of this granola are great as well but this is my favorite!
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
This is so freaking amazing! Oh my goodness you absolutely have to try this! I am a lover of granola and carrot cake and when I saw these two together I about lost control of myself! This is soooo good, you will not be disappointed.
Desiree A.
I love,the Love crunch brand! The granola flavors are amazing! I love the dark chocolate macadamia one and the dark chocolate with dried raspberries! I usually eat it by itself or add some with my Greek yogurt.I love the shred of coconut in the macadamia flavored one.this is the best granola brand ever!
Kimberly E.
Immediately in love with this product. Great for my quick and easy snacks on the go. Kids add it to their yogurt and cereal.
Rachel A.
Love crunch granola is delicious. I normally eat granola with yogurt but I like to eat this right out of the bag. Yum!
Sarah H.
Georgetown, KY
I love this brand!!! The dark chocolate strawberry is my favorite, but i haven't had a flavor that i really dislike !
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This might be a dumb question... I see you can purchase this at Walmart. Do you find this with the cereals?