Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Apple Crumble uploaded by Tanna K.Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Apple Crumble uploaded by Natx W.

BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch® Apple Crumble Premium Granola.
3 Generations.
Pecans, green apples, chia & cinnamon. see more...

• Anyone else add this to their yogurt? Yummm8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ambur K.
When im feelin down this is honestly my best comfort food. But guess what, I wont gain weight! Be cause on the ingredients in this stuff is good for my body. Some of the ingredients actually promote weight loss. This should definetly be a go to for healthy women feeling down. Packaging could be a bit more.. exciting.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Foodie Expert
When you meal prep this is the perfect snack or even a healthy breakfast! I love to mix them in with Greek yogurt and cut up some apples. It's so good! And it sets very well. I don't think they are expensive to buy.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband buys these every single time he loves apple flavor and another dark dark chocolate mixes it with a raspberry yogurt and it's the best snack ever really country and it does not get still really quick or soggy instead of the yogurt
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
This granola is so delicious even on top of a smoothie or in a bowl with milk or mixed with peanuts or in yogurt you can eat this yogurt or anything your heart desires! I will always have this in my house !!
Cheyenne B.
Foodie Expert
Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Apple Crumble is a must have in the kitchen for my granola lovers. It's a great alternative for Honey Bunches of Oats Granola Crumble. I love it highly recommend.
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
Foodie Expert
I really like these. I usually put on my Greek yogurt in the mornings. They have less calories than granolas or nuts and they're very easy to find at any grocery store.
Cherry J.
Foodie Expert
I love this organic granola. It makes a great snack on it's own or on Greek yogurt. I usually get it on sale at my local grocery store
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
Foodie Expert
This organic Apple granola is so good!! I found this at the $99 cent store and I loved it it had pieces of dried Apple.
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
These are really delicious, I always put this in my yogurt for every morning. I absolutely love this and recommend them
Susana C.
These are delicious I love the flavor and crunch to it I always put these on top of my oatmeal and it taste great
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Foodie Expert
Anyone else add this to their yogurt? Yummm