BY NATURE'S PATH

Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit. USDA Organic Low Sodium Whole Grains 0g Trans Fat What s So Special About Organic Whole Oats? Our delicious organic whole grain oats supply nutritious, heart healthy goodness that provides an even, balanced energy release to carry you through a long active day. Research has shown that oats contain a soluble fiber that may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. There are also indications that when combine with moderate exercise, eating oats may have a positive effect on the immune system*. It only takes two portions of oat cereal per day to lower your LDL cholesterol**. Oats can result in lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels, as seen in a comparison study conducted with a group of people that followed a lower fiber diet.*** Research has also shown that by enjoying oats on a regular basis, you may lower your systolic blood pressu see more...

• My kids love oatmeal. How does this taste and whats the t...5 Answers
  • Which flavor of this oatmeal is your favorite?8 Answers
  • Be honest and let me know if these are worth buying (tast...3 Answers
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I eat oatmeal every single morning to get my digestion ready. I've noticed I feel like I have more energy since starting it. It really is delicious. Now something to remember is some have a crazy amount of sugar making it not really healthy so watch out for that.
Megan J.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I’m glad I tried these! Natures Path is one of my favorite brands. They are all really high in carbs and really low in fat. My favorites are the Flax Plus as the Maple Nut. There are four choices in each box - the other two are Apple & Cinnamon and Multigrain Raisin. They are also USDA Organic and non-GMO. Highly recommend!
krissy p.
Findlay, OH
I love this stuff! my all time fave is the maple nut... so delicious. I love throwing these in my work bag, so I always have a filling and nutritious snack if I don't have time to pack a proper lunch. yum!
Karla B.
Arlington Hts, IL
I always try to maintain healthy meals and natures path organic instant hot oatmeals are always good for me it's a little pricey but if you want to eat organic you must sacrifice
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I just love anything by Nature's Path.
None of their products have ever disappointed me
I love this maple flavored one because it is not too sweet like the Quaker ones but they have such a nice, strong maple flavor.
Influenster M.
I love this oatmeal. All the flavors taste amazing and while I understand how this brand could be more expensive, I do not buy it often because I eat oatmeal almost every day so the cost can get high.
Amber R.
Nothampton, PA
I can't ever eat plain oatmeal and this flavor makes me feel like I am eating pancakes. It puts the syrup aroma throughout the kitchen and just makes for a great morning.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love oatmeal, and this has to be one of my favorite brands! I love natural/organic foods and this is just the thing for me! Throw in some berries, and you're good to go! It has great taste! Great for breakfast, snacks, etc. I love it! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Rachel C.
Fullerton, CA
I love oatmeal in general but this is definitely my favorite. It has a lot of fiber and seems a lot more fresh. I can eat this daily and never get sick of it
Lisa G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful brand, there oatmeal tastes great, not milled to mush. There flavor choices are nice too its a go to for fast breakfast that is healthy.
Jenny C.
Knoxville, TN
Which flavor of this oatmeal is your favorite?
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My kids love oatmeal. How does this taste and whats the texture like?
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Be honest and let me know if these are worth buying (taste, price, kid-approved)? Do any of your kids enjoy this? Thanks