Nature's Path Organic Heritage Heirloom Whole Grains Cereal uploaded by america c.Nature's Path Organic Heritage Heirloom Whole Grains Cereal uploaded by Alexandre S.

BY NATURE'S PATH

HIGH FIBER.
NATURE'S PATH.
ORGANIC.
HERITAGE.
HEIRLOOM WHOLE GRAINS.
ANCIENT GRAIN CEREAL.
Kamut Khorasan wheat, Wheat, Oats, Spelt, Barley, Millet & Quinoa.
Net Wt. 13.25 oz (375g). see more...

Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite cereals. I love its taste and light sweetness. It’s got a good amount of fiber and protein, and it contains a lot of healthy grains. It contains no soy, which is hard to come by for any food product nowadays.
Allison L.
Seattle, WA
I love this cereal, and have been eating this for 6 months already. Great taste!
america c.
this is my complement at this time where I aim to lose weight, between the gym and cooking my own food there are times that I do not want to wake up and make a good breakfast is complicated, so I decided to buy these flakes and prove that, in the box of description says that they are organic and low in sugar, we will try and give my review in my next postNature's Path Organic Heritage Heirloom Whole Grains Cereal