BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organic Heritage Flakes Cereal: USDA organic Ancient grains kamut khorasan wheat, oats, spelt, barley, millet and quinoa 5g fiber Whole grain grams: 17g or more per serving (eat 48g or more of whole grains daily) 4g protein 0g trans fat per 30g serving see more...

Linda P.
These flakes are super crunchy. I had a portion size of 1 oz and my hunger was satisfied for several hours. It tastes very wholesome. The flavor reminds me of wheat and barley. Fruit adds a perfect finishing touch. A 13oz. Package will last nearly 2 weeks. A small handful will take away hunger for hours, which is amazing considering my appetite. It's a perfect snack to keep on hand for hunger throughout the day.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I'm not sure if it's a cereal or a snack. My children loved it, but me not so good. I got it free from sample source. I would recommend just in case your children ends up loving them as a snack. It is a great healthy snack
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I received this cereal as a sample from "Sample Source" and it is so yummy and crunchy, great a snack or small healthy meal, and can be eaten with milk, contains wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts and made vegetarians. Like đź‘Ť
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
I tried this cereal because I received it as a free sample. Never in the life I would try it if I see it at the grocery store. I like the taste, is not as strong as other brands. The best part it has 5g of fiber and 4g of protein. It helps you with your tummy.
naf C.
These flakes taste so good. I just tried a small pack and ate all of it within minutes! They taste really crispy and fresh. I like that they're healthy too. You can eat them as a small meal or even as a snack. I definitely recommend these to everyone.
Claire B.
Raleigh
I reeeeally like this cereal. For a healthy cereal, it has great flavor. There is some added sugar, but only a little. It tastes yummy with almond milk and even better with some fresh berries. There is a good amount of crunchiness that doesn’t completely go away after sitting in a bowl of milk. Yum!
Shan E.
I sampled this cereal through Sample Source. I ate it plain as a snack and I wasn't impressed with the first few tastes. It tasted like cardboard! But as I ate and finished the sample it grew on me. I particularly like the crunch of the flakes. I can see it being tasty and satisfying with some milk or yogurt and fresh or dried fruit.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I love the wholesome taste of this Heritage Flakes. I ate the sample as a snack and was impressed with the taste and the wholesome flavor! I love a healthy snack like this and it can also be perfect with milk or fruits as a small meal.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
this was really good. i got a free sample and i took it to work and ate it with almond milk. the flakes were crunchy and tasty and i felt satisfied after eating it. over all it is a great value
Marianna S.
I literally live off of this cereal. I eat for breakfast for almond milk or fruit and peanut butter and yogurt. Or I eat it plain for a snack or top a smoothie bowl with it. Low calorie and low sugar. Fair amount of protein and fiber and a great taste. Get them at publix and Kroger