BY NATURE'S PATH

High Fiber Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Eco-Pac® High Fiber Low Fat Whole Grain Benefit Yourself & the Earth with Wise & Healthy Food Choices Since the beginning of time, agriculturally based cultures of the world have created a heritage of high quality nutrition and agricultural stability by selecting the best seeds of each crop and returning them to a biologically rich soil year after year.  Those of us who have grown up with a tradition of organic diversity believe in sharing it with the world.   For decades Nature s Path® has been providing tasty, nutritious organic food choices to those who want to get a little more out of their mornings. What s good about certified organic goodness? Good Food No synthetic pesticides No synthetic herbicides No preservatives or additives No genetically engineered seeds or ingredients see more...

• Im not really the organic food eating type but id like to start one...5 Answers
  • Is this cereal any good? Do you think kids would eat it? 4 Answers
  • Does this product really taste good? I am not an Organic person but...5 Answers
  • "Ive never eaten anything organic and I dont think I plan to." in 3 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of organic and natural products, and this is one of my favorite breakfast foods." in 2 reviews
  • "This isn't my favourite cereal ever, but it's going a long way in helping break my sugar addiction!" in 2 reviews
  • "A good all aound cereal tastes better if you add some fruit to it and almond milk " in 2 reviews
  • "High Fiber Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Eco-Pac® High Fiber Low Fat Whole Grain Benefit Yourself & the Earth with Wise & Healthy Food Choices Since the beginning of time, agriculturally based cultures of the world have created a heritage of high quality nutrition and agricultural stability by selecting the best seeds of each crop and returning them to a biologically rich soil year after year." in 2 reviews
Krsna S.
Krsna S.
Be good to the environment and save on packaging. Heritage Os are slightly greater in calorie content than the flakes but they are more crunchy and have a bit more "earthy" flavor.
yoceline s.
yoceline s.
Organic cereal is amazing tastes much better that your average processed brand and the fiber in it just makes it all better
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Waynesburg, Pa
I love anything organic and that is good for you but some products just have a really bland taste. I will say that this doesn't have that like other cereals. Good flavor.
Breanna  M.
Breanna M.
I love the taste but the texture seems weird to me. It is very good I eat it at least once every week. It makes me feel rejuvenated.
Finnlee E.
Finnlee E.
I got this given to me, and expected to throw it away after trying it ... but I went out and bought more! Delicious healthy option!
Geovanna B.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Is a good flavor I try before with aloud milk and stevia I love with breakfast is so good
kate j.
kate j.
Lexington, SC
Nature's Path products never let me down. This is tasty & healthy, and I love that it doesn't come packed in wasteful cardboard packaging.
Nicci L.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I like this brand compared to other oat brands, i eat it dry but it would taste god as oatmeal i think!
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
Delicious and healthy...if you not to crazy of the taste add some fruits like strawberries or bananas or raisin you can also add a lil on your vanilla yogurt
Ami p.
Ami p.
This stuff makes me feel happy because there isn't a bunch of wasteful packaging. I love the taste and it is healthy, so I feel that I am making good decisions.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
North York , ON
Does this product really taste good? I am not an Organic person but i would love to try this!!
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Im not really the organic food eating type but id like to start one day is it good ?
Aneta A.
Aneta A.
North York, ON
Is this cereal any good? Do you think kids would eat it?
Maryah H.
Maryah H.
, FL
Where can you find this at ur local Walmart
mariana h.
mariana h.
Does this product really taste good?