BY NATURE'S PATH

High Fiber Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Eco-Pac® High Fiber Low Fat Whole Grain Benefit Yourself & the Earth with Wise & Healthy Food Choices Since the beginning of time, agriculturally based cultures of the world have created a heritage of high quality nutrition and agricultural stability by selecting the best seeds of each crop and returning them to a biologically rich soil year after year.  Those of us who have grown up with a tradition of organic diversity believe in sharing it with the world.   For decades Nature s Path® has been providing tasty, nutritious organic food choices to those who want to get a little more out of their mornings. What s good about certified organic goodness? Good Food No synthetic pesticides No synthetic herbicides No preservatives or additives No genetically engineered seeds or ingredients see more...

• Im not really the organic food eating type but id like to start o...5 Answers
  • Is this cereal any good? Do you think kids would eat it? 4 Answers
  • Does this product really taste good? I am not an Organic person b...5 Answers
  • "Ive never eaten anything organic and I dont think I plan to." in 3 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of organic and natural products, and this is one of my favorite breakfast foods." in 2 reviews
  • "This isn't my favourite cereal ever, but it's going a long way in helping break my sugar addiction!" in 2 reviews
  • "A good all aound cereal tastes better if you add some fruit to it and almond milk " in 2 reviews
  • "High Fiber Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Eco-Pac® High Fiber Low Fat Whole Grain Benefit Yourself & the Earth with Wise & Healthy Food Choices Since the beginning of time, agriculturally based cultures of the world have created a heritage of high quality nutrition and agricultural stability by selecting the best seeds of each crop and returning them to a biologically rich soil year after year." in 2 reviews
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
High Fiber Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Eco-Pac® High Fiber Low Fat Whole Grain Benefit Yourself & the Earth with Wise & Healthy Food Choices Since the beginning of time, agriculturally based cultures of the world have created a heritage of high quality nutrition and agricultural stability by selecting the best seeds of each crop and returning them to a biologically rich soil year after year. Those of us who have grown up with a tradition of organic diversity believe in sharing it with the world
Amanda F.
Yummy hot cereal! I like to put cinnamon sugar in it. It is full of fiber and wonderful for health. Since it is truly whole grains, this wonderful company really makes a wonderful hot oatmeal
Krsna S.
Be good to the environment and save on packaging. Heritage Os are slightly greater in calorie content than the flakes but they are more crunchy and have a bit more "earthy" flavor.
Michelle M.
Knoxville, TN
Great breakfast cereal unlike many that are loaded with sugar and preservatives. Don't eat too often at first if you're not used to high fiber foods!
Jocelin L.
Thought it was pretty good. My mom bought it for herself but she didn't like it very much so she gave it to me. It wasn't that good dry but I wasn't thinking of any other way to eat them.
Beth G.
I love this cereal! It's one of my go-to's from this brand. I appreciate their ingredients and what their brand stands for. This cereal helps keep me fuller longer in the mornings.
Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
I love this cereal it is one that really has a good flavor to it. Many organic cereals can have a bland taste to them, however this one I find different with its great taste!
Nelvie P.
I love oatmeal! It's my favorite breakfast food. It really helps my digestion a lot especially if I'm constipated. I have never tried this brand but I would love to try it.
Brandi H.
Waynesburg , PA
I love anything organic and that is good for you but some products just have a really bland taste. I will say that this doesn't have that like other cereals. Good flavor.
Ami p.
This stuff makes me feel happy because there isn't a bunch of wasteful packaging. I love the taste and it is healthy, so I feel that I am making good decisions.
Theresa H.
North York , ON
Does this product really taste good? I am not an Organic person but i would love to try this!!
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Im not really the organic food eating type but id like to start one day is it good ?
Aneta A.
North york, ON
Is this cereal any good? Do you think kids would eat it?
Maryah H.
, FL
Where can you find this at ur local Walmart
Angela V.
I've enjoyed some Nature's Path products in the past, but this one I haven't spotted on the shelves. My question right now is whether this one is gluten free?