Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealNature's Path
Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax

Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax

by Nature's Path

Nature's path organic pumpkin flaxplus granola -- 11.5 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax!
Yana S.
Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax uploaded by Yana S.
If you don’t have enough time to make your home-made granola - this one is a good alternative. It tastes really good. It is sweet, crunchy and contains just right amount of seeds. Moreover granola is not only tasty, it’s also healthy. It’s a great source of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids (due to the pumpkin seeds and flax seeds added). Plus it is organic, non-GMO certified and contains no trans fat, no weird additives or artificial flavors. I’m in love ❤️ #voxbox #naturespath #organic #granola #pumpkinseeds #flax
Sarah F.
Waukesha, WI
Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax uploaded by Sarah F.
Tasty, lightly sweet. Makes for a great light snack or small breakfast. Would be even better with fresh fruit. with all the grains etc it helps keep you feeling full longer.
Alyssa L.
Cleveland, TN
Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax uploaded by Alyssa L.
This stuff is AMAZING. I’ve never liked a granola as much as this one. Sometimes they’re almost too... chewy? Or stuck together? But this one is really crunchy and has a fantastic flavor to it. It’s almost more the consistency of a cereal. I loveeeee it.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Costco
I'm obsessed with this granola . We go through it like water so we buy several bags at a time. It has great flavor , a good crunch but not to hard and it's a great add on to cereal. You can add it to yogurt, oatmeal , another cereal or eat it by itself. All options are tasty and filling!
Alexis K.
Reading, PA
Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax uploaded by Alexis K.
I was kind of nervous to try this as I'm picky about granola and flavors, however this had a pretty good taste! Loved it in my yogurt and in a shake and was overall a very good product. if you really enjoy granola, then it's definitely worth looking into as it's a great product for the price
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax uploaded by Shea P.
It was something I wasn’t expecting, but really enjoyed. It was a great change of pace from what I normally buy. Even my husband got a few bites in and we both really enjoyed it!
Brandi E.
Disputanta, VA
Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax uploaded by Brandi E.
Absolutely LOVE this Nature's Path Always Organic Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola! Tastes amazing straight out the box, on top of your warm oatmeal, favorite yogurt & can be incorporated into all kinds of other snacks & dishes. Doesn't just taste good but it's also good for you! me, my hubby and kids love it and have been telling our family & friends all about it!
Abriel D.
Burleson, TX
Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax uploaded by Abriel D.
This hits different. I ate this with unsweetened almond milk and I enjoyed every bite. I’ve tried a different flavor in the past and I really liked it too. I ate it for breakfast and sometimes as a snack. I will be adding both to my kitchen.
Kristin T.
Ogden, UT
Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax uploaded by Kristin T.
such a healthy snack! delicious for cereal! if you're trying to improve your lifestyle and eat healthier and satisfy those taste buds then I definitely recommend 👌
Pao C.
Grandville, MI
Nature's Path Organic Granola, Pumpkin Seed and Flax uploaded by Pao C.
I LOVED! This granola! It’s so crunchy and good and delicious lol I added it to my oatmeal and yogurts and it was the highlight of it all. Definitely recommend especially with the flax seeds it just gives it that ummfff you look for!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...