Nature's Path Organic Gluten Free Selections Summer Berries Granola, 11 oz, (Pack of 8)

BY NATURE'S PATH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Nature's Path Organic Gluten Free Selections Summer Berries Granola: Whole grain grams: 16g or more per serving (eat 48g or more of whole grain daily) Gluten-free and wheat-free oats Low sodium Trans fat free USDA organic Kosher see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Bridget O.
BY FAR my favorite gluten free granola - and normal granola for that matter - ever! When I was first diagnosed with Celiac, I knew I needed to find a yummy granola.  While it isn't as low-carb as I need now, this is absolutely one of my favorite treats for when I want something sweet.  Great flavor, unbeatable texture, and amazing with the pieces of fruits it has.  Love it!  I recommend this to everyone I know who's looking for something to put in yogurt or have with milk - yum :)