BY NATURE'S PATH

Nurturing people, nature & spirit.
Contains real fruit!
Nature's Path.
Organic.
Frosted toaster pastries
Strawberry.
Naturally flavored.
USDA organic. see more...

Nature's Path Organic Frosted Toaster Pastries Strawberry Flavor
  • "I've always loved the idea and taste of Pop Tarts, but go out of my way to not put such processed things in my body." in 5 reviews
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Organic Frosted Strawberry more...
At first I was iffy on buying these poptarts because I have heard they don't taste good but I bought these over the weekend at my Wal-Mart for $2.48 to see for myself. I tried them for the first time today and I really like them. They are organic and non-gmo but they are not gluten free. You can tell they are made with real fruit and they taste good. They are also very filling. I have been eating a lot healthier and have switched some of my foods over to organic and I think these poptarts will also be one I switch to. I know I'm still going to have to buy regular poptarts for at least one of the kids and my fiance but that's okay. Since I have stopped eating so much foods with artificial flavors and ingredients I can't pronounce I have felt better and seem to have more energy. If you are looking for a healthy alternative to regular poptarts then I recommend for you to try these.
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
I was looking for a healthier option for my son and I . I rather eat all the sugar from a poptart then eat one of these ever again. It was just so nasty in flavour.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Yeah, I know, it's a matter of taste. But really, do we want so many things so awfully sweet?

There are a lot of flavors out there besides "sweet," you know.

These pastries aren't as sweet as Pop Tarts, very true. I find (and I'm talking unfrosted) that I prefer tasting the strawberry stuff and the pastry stuff rather than the sugar stuff. This is a concept that takes some getting used too; but it's really not all that difficult.

Not that these Nature's Path goodies aren't sweet; but they aren't as sweet, so sweet your mouth feels like it wants to go immediately to the dentist after you eat one.

Shall we mention that these just may be better for you? Well, I'm no nutritionist, so let's leave that part to the scientists in the crowd.
Yolanda D.
Yummy yum yum yum I had a sample of this and I must say these taste better than Pop Tarts they fit they taste natural more natural more flavorful more everything feel like you did something good and healthy that is sweet and good for you yes I love his head up and I will recommend it to you to try thank you very much very good and delicious.
Jenny G.
forest city
Review for: Organic Frosted Strawberry more...
LOVE THESE! I have little ones in my home and of course they would rather eat the toaster pastries Dad brings home from the vending machine at work from the night before than fruit and eggs for breakfast. So I purchased these at my local grocery store in hopes it would satisfy their cravings for sugary junk and make me feel better about what was being put into their little bodies. THEY LOVE THEM! YAY! MOM WIN!!! Now we’ll move on to try all the flavors available.
Tori W.
Tulsa, OK
They were good for a healthier option and I'm sure I could get very used to them but I just haven't gotten there yet. I got mine at Walmart and they were a bit more expensive than poptarts so that isn't good for people on a tight budget but I do recommend them to people who are looking for healthier options, but don't have much time to cook.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
If you want something a little more natural than a poptart, I recommend these. They still aren't healthy, but they are a better alternative. I like to have them every once in a while as a light snack or a quick breakfast. I would like to try again with other flavors
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Real fruit!! These don't make your teeth hurt from being over sweet. I feel way more comfortable giving these to my children. Buying these I feel a little better when I'm being a lazy mama or for a quick snack time. Although these are a little more pricy than the other brands, it's worth it with both taste and ingredients.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
When I was pregnant I told myself that eating these pop tarts was better for me than eating regular pop tarts. It wasn't true but it helped ease my guilt lol. They taste just as good as the regular brand and are made with better products
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are seriously SO GOOD! Definitely higher than other comparable products but completely worth it. It doesn't taste full of sugar (although there are 19g per one pastry). They tastes very homemade. Other than being delicious and organic they are also certified fair trade! Win-win-win-win! Can't wait to try other flavors!
Ashley F.
Has anyone tried these? Do they taste overly sweetened!
Ashley M.
What is your favorite flavor of these Organic Poptarts?
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY
Does anyone know if these taste as good as pop tarts or are they bland?
Kristine P.
LAFAYETTE, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any good? What are they like on price? I've noticed them at our local organic, health shop and have never purchased them.
Holly D.
Newark, DE
Are these delicious or just okay?