BY NATURE'S PATH

Classic toaster pastries are what kids and adults have grown to enjoy over the years, but we've made it much tastier and full of organic goodness. Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastries bridge that gap between those highly sugared alternatives and the foods we know we should be eating. They're packed with the wholesome goodness of USDA certified organic ingredients like whole wheat and real organic fruit filling. With two of Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastries per foil pack and a total of six pastries per carton it's the first of its kind to NOT require refrigeration and have a shelf life of six months. They are a fun snack with NO Trans Fats, no artificial preservatives and no artificial flavours - the kind of organic snack that kids and adults will love. At Natures Path, we live for healthy, great-tasting organic foods. Its why we get up in the morning. But we are also a company that wants to do more than just sell breakfast foods. We aspire to advance the cause of people and planet, along the path to sustainability. And we like to think we put our money where our mouth is. Or rather, where our heart is. Because growing organic, healthy foods in a sustainable way is our passionthe cornerstone of our family company. Its where, and how, it all began. But we also know that when it comes down to itno matter what kind of a difference we want to make as a company, and no matter how much you share those valuesif our food isnt delicious and exciting, were not living up to our fullest potential. Healthy foods dont need to be boring and tasteless. Which is why we spend our days and nights dreaming up new recipes, tracking down exotic new ingredients, and researching the latest (or most ancient) superfoods. We know youll be pretty impressed when you read our labels. But we hope youll be even more impressed when you take your first bite. see more...

Katye M.
Pittsfield , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought some but the acai flavor. They are way healthier than pop tarts! You don't just taste sugar. I will keep buying this, my sister who loves pop tarts loved these. I would definitely recommend you try them!
Brittany S.
Clarkesville, GA
These are awful, I am not much for Pop-Tarts regardless.. but these taste like cardboard. I purchased them because they were organic... but they don't taste too great.
Valeria L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these not so sugary like the pop tarts i usualy get, i love how they have different flavors and did i mention they are organic?!
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love pop tarts and I love that these taste like the pop tarts I would normally eat, even better that they are organic. :)
Somer B.
Madison, TN
They have been stocking these at work lately, and they're actually really tasty. I pick up a pack of this pretty much everyday.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love these! These were a godsend when I was pregnant because I craved pop-tarts but I wanted something a little healthier.
Jessica D.
AWESOME - i love these so much - they are the best flavor - i could eat these everyday. they are even good for you, wayyy better than pop-tarts - the price is perfect for the great quality you receive - i highly recommend