Nature's Path Organic FlaxPlus Flaxseeds, 15-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6) uploaded by Felicia J.Nature's Path Organic FlaxPlus Flaxseeds, 15-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6) uploaded by Lauren B.

BY NATURE'S PATH

• What are flaxseeds specifically for? 2 Answers
  • Are flax seeds supposed to help with digestion? 14 Answers
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I use flax seeds in baking. I always grind the seeds fresh. The seeds are more shelf stable whole. If ground and stored, they will go rancid. The nutty, rich flavor enhances just about anything. Oatmeal, energy bites/bars, cookies, breads, etc.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
These are great for sprinkling on top of many things like salad, yogurt etc. I have also put these in my pancake batter to ass extra protein. They have a slight nutty flavor. I will continue to buy these.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Great for my digestive health and rich in omega3
I like to but in my oatmeal with bananas and walnuts
Great with avocado and pineapple,spinach for a health smoothe.Very health for all ages
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Flaxseeds are a must for me, and these do the trick! I usually blend these up in a smoothie, or throw it in something I'm baking! Very hearty and can add to any dish! I would recommend everyone giving them a try!
Symone M.
Arlington, VA
This is so great for mixing into smoothies, yogurts or on a salad! It's pretty smooth and you don't really notice it's there which is perfect for a health food!
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
I put this on literally everything! I love putting it in all of my smoothies, and all my dishes! they are tasteless but very beneficial to your insides :)
Johannah A.
This is my go to product when make my morning smoothies, it really it the perfect addition. I also tried adding it when making my homemade banana bread!!
Mariah M.
Canoga Park , CA
Flax seeds are so good for you and you don't even notice them in the foods and drinks you add them in I love them especially this brand!
Daniella H.
Good quality and organic. I use it for everything. The packaging has ripped on me before causing it to spill. Be careful of that.
sam w.
Yakima, WA
Flxlaxseed is great for you and these packs make it easy to have on hand and add to shakes and salads through out your day
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Are flax seeds supposed to help with digestion?
Mia D.
Indianapolis, IN
What are flaxseeds specifically for?