BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path™ Organic Flax Plus® Vanilla Almond Granola Cereal.
3 Generations.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3†.
5g fiber, 6g protein, low sodium per 55g serving.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lynn B.
This was very tasty and it had less added sugar. I like this with yogurt or almond milk in the morning. I eat this daily and it’s filling and satisfying. There are other flavors. I’ll continue to buy it.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Natures Path vanilla almond granola is delicious! It has just made the right amount of sweetness and a light vanilla taste. It's crunchy but not too hard. I love it mixed in yogurt, with milk, or plain as a snack. It has a good amount of protein (6g) but not too much sugar (10g). The calorie count is a bit high but all granola is like that - pay attention to serving sizes. It's normally on sale at target and even though it's organic, it's typically the same price as the other granola options, so no matter how you look at it- it's a good buy. I also like how the company tries to be environmentally friendly by reducing packaging.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Love mixing this in with my yogurt in the morning I like the cranberries one also great taste. also great alone for just a light snack.
Fatama T.
Dhaka , Bangladesh
If you like a solid, sweet granola this is your boy. It does have a strong vanilla taste which I found very pleasant but not too over powering. The nutritional values aren't too bad, but high in sugar, as you would expect from most granolas.
Camilush I.
Montevideo
Yeah. It is my ultimate favorite (and believe me when I say I know about granola). The vanilla touch is brilliant.