BY NATURE'S PATH

A Delicious High fiber Cereal with Blueberries and Cinnamon Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids! High Fiber Whole Grain Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Back to Basics. FlaxPlus® Raisin Bran has a whopping 8g of fiber per serving, nearly half of your daily needs, and contains all the beneficial ingredients-complex carbohydrates with heart healthy oils, plant enzymes, vitamins and minerals, flax seed with omega oils, bran flakes, and plump juicy raisins full of iron.  These ingredients digest more slowly and keep blood sugars steady.  Like all Nature s Path s cereals, it s delicious- crunchy flakes, raisins, gently sweet-after one bite you ll forget FlaxPlus® Raisin Bran is a "health food"!  It s a yummy breakfast and delightful snack. You Can Have Your Carbs & Eat Em Too! Will carbohydrates be the downfall of Western Civi see more...

• "This cereal had a great taste and good texture." in 2 reviews
Ashton E.
Adger, AL
Love this organic flax seed! I mix it with my smoothies to help with digestion. I buy mine from Whole Foods! It's practically tasteless when mixed in food. But it helps so much with overall gut health! I can buy a large bag for $5 and will last me 2 months!
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
This is a very good and healthy cereal. I have purchased it several times from Harris teeter. I would recommend. It is high in fiber, has very few ingredients, and lower in sugar
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Love this cereal. Not a huge milk fan so I actually mix it with plain greek yogurt and enjoy it that way in the morning. Deffinitly recommend adding this to your cereal rotation.
Ryleigh S.
El Paso, TX
Yummmmm. This is some seriously delicious cereal. It doesn't get soggy and has a nice nutty texture. The raisens are chewy which i love! The only downside is the price.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I love anything organic and flax is a plus. This brand is great if your a health nut like me and sill want your Raisin Bran. Purfict sweet tooth fix for a health nut too
Julana C.
Natures Path is affordable and offers excellent quality. My husband loves the Flax plus Raisen bran to start off his days or to have as a late night snack.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
I have used it for my breakfast since purchase about 2 months now. At this point, I have no way of knowing if it has actually improved my health.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
Flax seed is so healthy for you! The fact that this organic is a real plus for me. Mixi it in smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal , and even on a salad!!
Ashley M.
I liked this one. It had a good taste and texture, with enough sweetness from the raisins. I like that they included flax seeds with it.
kate j.
Lexington, SC
This stuff is awesome - my husband is really picky about "all natural" "healthy" food, but he said this was better than raisin bran!