BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organic™ Flax Plus® Pumpkin Raisin Crunch.
3 generations.
Excellent source of ALA omega-3†.
19g whole grains, 7g fiber, 6g protein.
Per 55g serving.
USDA organic. see more...

Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
When I say I am grateful for this product.  I am GRATEFUL.  I purchased this product at my local Kroger store. The price point is about avg for a "healthy' version of this type of product.  The taste was amazing, I used Silk Cashew unsweetened milk.  I eat this for breakfast or a mid-morning snack.  The bonus.... it keeps you regular.  So,  please try some of this yummy goodness.
Missy T.
Nature's Path Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch is my go to cereal. It is very nutritious and the recommended serving size paired with extra pumpkin granola is very filling! This is part of my quick mornings breakfast. I recommend picking up a box on your next shopping trip!
Amber E.
I bought this at Whole Foods today on sale. It's very tasty. I really like all the different textures in the cereal. I just wish there was more of a pumpkin spice of cinnamon flavor in the cereal. It is very filling, but it definitely tastes healthy.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I'm not a huge pumpkin or raisin fan, but this is pretty damn good. I can't see myself eating it a lot, but I will indulge from time to time.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
This cereal is delicious. I bought some when i was at the grocery store but I forgot the milk so I have to wait to indulge.
Crystal B.
The best tasting cereal!!! It's good with milk, or sprinkled over yogurt. I love the flavor and the crunch.