Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Multibran Cereal uploaded by Caryn C.

BY NATURE'S PATH

High Fiber Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Excellent Source of Omega-3 Contains 0.3g of Omega 3 per serving, which is 23% of the recommended daily value of 1.3g High Fiber Whole Grain For over 25 years, Nature s Path® has been providing tasty, nutritious organic food choices to those who want to get a little more out of their mornings. What s good about certified organic goodness? Good Food No synthetic pesticides No synthetic herbicides No preservatives or additives No genetically engineered seeds or ingredients No irradiation Good ecology Enriched, drought resistant soil Less soil erosion less groundwater pollution Improved farm biodiversity Three Generations of Commitment to Organic Farming.  This product is third party certified organic by Quality Assurance International Quality guarantee:  If you are not completely satisfied w see more...

Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Multibran Cereal
  • "She feels so much better when she eats them and doesn't need a lot! " in 1 review
Shyla K.
Hartsville , TN
I purchased my first box of these a couple of weeks ago and they taste great. What I really like about them is the fact that they are packed with fiber and Omega 3. I top them with chia seed for additional benefits. I am a fan of all the Nature's Path Organic cereals.
Caryn C.
Flax Plus multigrain cereal is definitely geared for the health nuts, vegans and stoners. I received this sample in the mail and was pretty excited to try a new healthy cereal. color me sad faced when I took a hearty spoonful with milk and could taste only milk with a crunch for effect. There's no taste at all its like crunchy communion wafers. meh.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This cereal is super yummy I ate it almost everyday while i was pregnant because it helped keep my stomach satisfied and feeling full so I didn't feel so nauseated. I also liked to eat it sprinkled on top of yogurt like a granola.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love healthy cereal. You can put fruit in it or eat it with yogurt to make for a healthy quick breakfast! My family has eaten this brand on-and-off for about a year since my father's heart attack and I would certainly recommend it.
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
I am not much of a breakfast person let alone cereal person but this cereal was too good to be true. Once I added some fresh bananas, and vanilla silk milk, I was in heaven. Truly a heavenly flavor.
Johannah S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This great cereal have tried the Chia Coconut and loved it, this another that i love as well. It doesn't have cardboard taste like some. This a cereal would get again
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
My mom started buying this cereal when she went on her diet. I tried it one morning and didn't like it by itself. I added some sliced strawberries and was able to finish it. I felt like it tasted too dry regardless of the fact that it was drowning in milk.
Jordyn G.
One of my favorite cereals! It's very filling and pretty tasty! I love putting some in a little baggy and munching on it throughout the day. So good!
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
Bran cereal really has a bad wrap. It's absolutely delicious and if you haven't tried it before, do it! If you want it sweeter add some fresh fruit.
Heather M.
I love this cereal! It's so filling, so tasty, and so good for you! Add some fruit and you're good to go!
Cheyenne W.