BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organic™ Flax Plus® Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal.
3 generations.
Excellent source of ala omega-3†.
5g fiber.
23g whole grains.
6g protein.
Per 55g serving.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Nature's Path is one of my favorite brands. They have so many different products - granola bars, granola, cereal, hot cereals, toaster pastries, waffles, cookies, just to name a few. I loveeee this cereal so much. It has such a rich, delicious, REAL maple flavor. It's high in omega-3's, high in protein and fiber, real organic maple syrup and flax seeds. Every flavor cereal I've tried so far I have LOVED. I absolutely love this brand because they are organic, super clean ingredients and everything I have tried is absolutely delicious!
Hilary Z.
Waltham, MA
I bought this product when it was on sale at whole foods. It is absolutely delicious. I bought it because it was healthy with not too much sugar, lots of fiber and protein. I would definitely recommend to others!!
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
You can find this product at local whole foods and even Costco for 5 to 6 dollars it's really good and crunchy you can even eat it as a cereal
Kelsey  S.
Any granola from this brand is bound to be delicious. I've tried a few different flavors and I've been more than satisfied with all of them!
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I pretty much love everything this brand does. This cereal is delicious and satisfying.
Elodie T.
My dad likes to start his day with a bowl of this cereal! Crunchy and sweet
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
Is this as good as it looks