BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organic™ EnviroKidz® Chocolate Koala Crisp™ Cereal.

With whole grain.

3 Generations.

Gluten free & wheat free.

16g whole grain.

Per 30g serving.

USDA Organic.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

GF. Certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
So yummy! I love that it is gluten free and made with natural ingredients. It tastes like cocoa pebbles which I haven't had in years due to allergies. This has a great chocolate flavor and it is really crunchy. So good. I eat it with rice milk and it tastes delicious!
Ariella A.
howell
Really sweet and delicious tasting, my son loves this cereal. I get mine at shop rite and I believe it’s priced reasonably for quality cereal. It’s much better than the sugary cereal they have on the shelf! And the ingredients are fantastic! Yum!
Andrea N.
Fishers, IN
I like this brand overall. The chocolate is definitely more flavorful than other types of their cereal. But still tastes bland. I usually put these in yogurt or on ice cream for a bit of a crunch.
Brianne H.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
A household with food sensitivities can be tricky! This cereal is our one “guilty” pleasure that takes my taste buds back to childhood! Simple ingredients!
Deana F.
This is my son's favorite cereal! Even when he doesn't have to pick Glutenfree! Similar to Coco Krispies.
Amanda C.
I really like this cereal! As soon as I opened it I got a great chocolate smell. Th pieces are very small which is a nice change from big flaky cereals. It is crisp and crunchy and makes my milk taste good after. I really enjoy the flavor and the healthiness and the fun of it.
Erin B.
This is one of my favorite cereals. It is the same shape of rice krispies, but much harder and crunchier. It tastes very much like chocolate. I like the taste and texture, plus it doesn't scratch up my mouth as some cereals do.

back