Nature's Path Organic Dark Chocolate Granola Bars Macaroon Crunch - 10 CT uploaded by Dorothea B.
2 colors available

BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organicâ„¢ Dark Chocolate Macaroon Crunch Granola Bars.
New.
3 generations.
10 crunchy.
21g whole grains.
3g fiber.
Low sodium.
USDA organic.
5 pouches x 1.41 oz (40g). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Guadalupe s.
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favorite granola bars! I always take one to school and eat them during passing period! Really keeps my stomach from growling! Lol
Kisha Z.
Kisha Z.
A delicious treat without all the extra added fillers. This is so delicious our whole family loves these bars.
Christa H.
Christa H.
Milltown, NJ
One of the better crunchy granola bars I've had. They're not super sweet, but still a flavorful treat. I was disappointed that the Macaroon Crunch bar did not have a stronger coconut flavor. It tasted mostly of cocoa.
Jami B.
Jami B.
I love these granola bars. I wasn't sure about them at first, because cocunut can be hit or miss with me, but the flavor was just right. The bars do crumble easily, which can be a little annoying. These have a designated spot in the cabinet now!
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
These guys are fantastic! I took these with me when I went to Jamaica and they were just perfect! Love the taste!
Dorothea B.
Dorothea B.
Found these at Target and they were buy one get one free so I couldn't help but indulge myself.
love love love that they are natural! I got the macaroons and the apple pie! Yumm totally getting these from now on! Want to try the pumpkin so bad
Amber E.
Amber E.
These are DELISH! They're crunchy and light and a great addition to a #beachbag for the summer. When you find them on sale they're comparable to other bars but with better ingredients. I'll definitely be buying them again with #summer2016 around the corner!