Nature's Path Organic Dark Chocolate Granola Bars Macaroon Crunch - 10 CT uploaded by Dorothea B.

BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path Organic™ Dark Chocolate Macaroon Crunch Granola Bars.
New.
3 generations.
10 crunchy.
21g whole grains.
3g fiber.
Low sodium.
USDA organic.
5 pouches x 1.41 oz (40g). see more...

Dorothea B.
Foodie Expert
Found these at Target and they were buy one get one free so I couldn't help but indulge myself.
love love love that they are natural! I got the macaroons and the apple pie! Yumm totally getting these from now on! Want to try the pumpkin so bad
Jami B.
I love these granola bars. I wasn't sure about them at first, because cocunut can be hit or miss with me, but the flavor was just right. The bars do crumble easily, which can be a little annoying. These have a designated spot in the cabinet now!
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite granola bars! I always take one to school and eat them during passing period! Really keeps my stomach from growling! Lol
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
These guys are fantastic! I took these with me when I went to Jamaica and they were just perfect! Love the taste!
Christa H.
Milltown, NJ
One of the better crunchy granola bars I've had. They're not super sweet, but still a flavorful treat. I was disappointed that the Macaroon Crunch bar did not have a stronger coconut flavor. It tasted mostly of cocoa.
Kisha Z.
A delicious treat without all the extra added fillers. This is so delicious our whole family loves these bars.
Amber W.
These are DELISH! They're crunchy and light and a great addition to a #beachbag for the summer. When you find them on sale they're comparable to other bars but with better ingredients. I'll definitely be buying them again with #summer2016 around the corner!