BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature's Path™ Organic Dark Chocolate Chip Chococonut™ Chewy Granola Bars.
3 generations.
12g whole grains.
2g fiber.
Low sodium.
USDA organic.
5 bars x 1.2 oz (35 g). see more...

• Are these just as good as Quaker granola bars?3 Answers
Awakened K.
Awakened K.
Wilmington, DE
Very tasty, I love chocolate and coconut. However, I do wish that the ingredients, especially the sweeteners, were simpler. There are multiple types of sweeteners: evaporated cane juice, tapioca syrup, and the chocolate chips contain evaporated cane juice, then there's inverted cane syrup, and evaporated cane juice. These aren't as bad as high fructose corn syrup, but they still go through a lot of processing.
casey c.
casey c.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love any thing chocolate and coconut!!! Its a perfect amount of coconut!!! Its sweet and perfect!!!!
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
This right here is everything to my taste buds! I love the perfect blend of dark chocolate and coconut! It's a great snack when you're on the go.
Norma G.
Norma G.
Garner, NC
I'm a big person on organic, its expensive, but I like the taste. I usually take one to work and snack on it about 3 pm. It keeps me full until 6 or so for dinner
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
These are one of my favorite granola bars of all time!! The are not too sweet and just the right blend of coconut and chocolate! Do yourself a favor and try these!
Kelly Tambe 9.
Kelly Tambe 9.
Dayton, OH
I love these. They're delicious! I buy them all the time whenever I'm at Kroger.
THESE ARE DELICIOUS. I love eating these as a snack or breakfast just to naturally give myself energy to keep on keeping on!
Sebs S.
Sebs S.
This right here my friends is everything! I love the blend of Cocunut and Dark Chocolate It's a great snack!
kenzi g.
kenzi g.
These are really delicious bars the only thing that I would say sucks is that they cost a good chunk of money for just a few bars
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
Toronto
It's not the best I've tried. It's okay that if I don't have anything to eat I would eat it but not something I would recommend
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Farmington, MN
Are these just as good as Quaker granola bars?