BY NATURE'S PATH

Gluten Free.  Fruit Juice Sweetened Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit™ Eco-Pac® Wheat Free Gluten Free  Low Fat Simply Better.  All you Need for a Great Breakfast You ll find only 3 basic ingredients in Nature s Path® Corn Flakes-corn, fruit juice and salt.  So not only is it Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free, it s also free of artificial additives and artificial flavorings.  Being Certified Organic, you can add pesticide, herbicide, fungicide & GMO free to that list.  What more could you ask for?  It s all part of the commitment Nature s Path® has to blending tasty, healthy, environmentally-conscious breakfast choices. For over 25 years, Nature s Path® has been providing tasty, nutritious organic food choices to those who want to get a little more out of their mornings. What s good about certified organic goodness? see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "love the crunch, the fact that it's not made of white flour, and that it goes well with soy milk." in 1 review
  • "I love cornflakes but to tell you the truth, I have never tried this before but it does sound and look healthy and good." in 1 review
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI

If you like your cereal flakes to stay crunchy longer, then Nature's Path Organic Flakes are excellent. The flakes are a combination of healthy grains that retain their great taste even with a very low sugar content. The only downside is that wheat and other grains contain glucose, a protein found to be a source of inflammation for those with an auto-immune disease. (The thyroid contains a similar protein that makes it a prime target for inflammation. Please do your own research.) See Nature's Path glucose-free cereal.
Max H.
Crunchy, a little sweet, and organic! Love the cut down on cardboard packaging, and hope the bag is compostable or biodegradable. Even though it's organic, it doesn't get soggy right away. Purchased a Whole Foods for $7.99, but look out for coupons. There is A LOT in the package!
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Love the crunch, the fact that it's not made of white flour, and that it goes well with soy milk. Unlike other cereals, I'm not hungry 2 hours after I eat this.
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
Natures Path is my all time favorite brand. I know I can trust the product and the quality is amazing, which is something that is hard to find in these past few years! These are the most tasty :)
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
I really enjoy eating these corn flakes especially since their organic. I like that they don't taste too sweet. I can even eat them as a snack in the evening too!
Paige S.
Rossford , OH
Nature's Path Organic Cereal is incredible! The packaging makes it easy to find in stores and online. This product is fairly inexpensive and worth every penny! Great taste and easy to store in your backpack, locker, desk, or even purse! I would recommend this to all my friends!
Katy M.
I really like this! I use it more for baking but as a cereal its still good. I also take a baggie full hiking sometimes. Very happy since switching to organic.
Heather S.
Excellent cereal! Has a great flavor and is one of the only gluten free cereals I enjoy! I appreciate that they are organic as well!
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
These are delicious. way better optional for cereal other than that junk you get from vons or any other store
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does $8.99 not seem TOO high to anyone else??? For Cereal!!!!
Amanda G.
Where do they sell this brand?
Jennifer B.
Oceanside , CA
Are these any good?
Megan M.
Germantown, MD
Has anyone tried using these in a recipe? Some recipes call for Kelloggs Corn Flakes and I was wondering if these would work just as well!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
Is this bland or is it like Kellogg's?