Nature's Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate Macaroon Organic Granola uploaded by Gracen W.Nature's Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate Macaroon Organic Granola uploaded by Jillian B.

BY NATURE'S PATH

Some people think organic food sounds boring and bland, but we believe our Love Crunch products are SO good they’ll turn anyone into an organic food fan.

Reasons to Love It:

• Deliciously crunchy granola clusters
  • Organic coconut and dark chocolate chunks
  • Enjoy for breakfast or an indulgent snack

Ingredients: Rolled oats*, cane sugar*, sunflower oil*, dried coconut*, dark chocolate chunks* (cane sugar*, unsweetened chocolate*, cocoa butter*, soy lecithin, vanilla*), cocoa*, natural flavors, rice starch*, sea salt, tocopherol (Vitamin E). *Organic. Contains tree nuts (coconut) and soy. Produced in a facility that uses wheat, milk and peanuts. Cane sugar, cocoa, dried coconut and dark chocolate traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 34%.

Grace S.
This cereal is my favorite! It’s absolutely healthy and delicious. It’s a little pricy considering it’s in a small bag but sometimes Kroger has it on sale for like 99 cents a bag instead of 4.99 or 5.99 (the regular price) I would totally recommend this to everyone
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
Yummm! Love crunch is an amazing snack! It’s not too expensive and delicious! Unfortunately there are a lot of carbs. I enjoy this as a snack between meals for something for my sweet tooth.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
This is the most delicious, indulgent granola on the market! I buy this always. I love to put it in my Chobani coconut or raspberry greek yogurt! This probably isn't the most healthy granola, but like I said, it's rather indulgent. The chocolate chunks are delicious and the coconut pieces are awesome! They're a wonderful dark chocolate. I can tell that the coconut is real, and the granola tastes fresh. I love this stuff! It's not too expensive, definitely give it a try!
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
The yummiest yogurt on the block y'all! I love this stuff, my mouth rejoices, especially when I get one of the dark chocolate squares in a bite! I love mixing this with yogurt, smoothie bowls, or just snagging a handful. So good, the perfect snack!
Jillian B.
Houston
This granola is the bomb.com. Seriously, the pieces of dark chocolate are like little magical nuggets when you’re eating this. I put it on top of my oatmeal and love the extra texture and flavors it provides. I’m looking over fondly at my bag for more inspiration as I write this 😂.
Jenn A.
Loganville, GA
This is hands down the best granola I have tasted. It is wholesome yet different. The chunks of chocolate are not too big, but the countering coconut flakes provide just the right balance. It is my favorite product find of 2016.
Catherine P.
Santa Elena , TX
The best cereal ever I don’t think I will ever get over how great this cereal is. I don’t care that it’s organic I’m willing to pay whatever it costs. Delicious to the max don’t want to ever eat any other cereal. Sooooooo good! I recommend this to everyone
Lexi H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
love this! I first had it when my roommate bought it and I instantly fell in love. it has the perfect sized bites and chunks of dark chocolate. I always feel great after I eat this. I would say it's a little on the expensive side but I would buy it again!!
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
This was the best thing I ever discovered! I love the fact that it's organic, I can feel good about eating it. I've only been able to find these at Walmart. If you love dark chocolate and coconut this is definitely for you. I prefer it over any cereal I used to eat for breakfast. I pour some into a cup with some almond milk and it's addicting 😋😋😋 never going back to processed sugary cereals again.
Madison S.
South Elgin, IL
I just bought a bag of this for myself and I love it! I'm a chocolate fanatic so this stuff is perfect and I've just eaten it in handfuls so far. It's non-gmo and fair traded which makes it even better. The coconut bits and chocolate pieces are so good, I'm definitely keeping this on my shopping list.

Target