Nature's Path Gluten Free Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise Organic Cereal

Nature's Path Gluten Free Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise Organic Cereal

Nature's Path Gluten Free Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise Organic Cereal. Delicious vanilla taste mixed with crunchy textures, 300 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Path Gluten Free Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise Organic Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa K.
Morrisville, PA
Crunchy with a subtle sweetness and hint of vanilla flavor, I love the texture and taste of this cereal. Healthy and made with the highest quality ingredients, whenever I eat it, I always feel confident I'm nourishing my body and filling up on the healthiest vitamins and minerals a cereal can contain. So often, when a cereal indicates "vanilla" as the flavor, it rarely ends up tasting like it, but fortunately, this cereal does in fact provide what it promises and the vanilla flavor is a subtle, but still familiar and slightly sweet one.
Britney H.
Newark, DE
The first thing I want to eat in the mornings! I love the different shaped pieces this product includes and how crunchy it is! It doesn’t immediately dog up when milk hits it. It stay crunchy as your eating and has such a lovely hint of vanilla. The sweetness isn’t overpowering and it’s so filling. I have bought more boxes and will continue to. It’s my absolute fave.
Mími E.
Toronto, ON
Nature's Path Gluten Free Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise Organic Cereal uploaded by Mími E.
Están riquísimos, adoro comer sano y libre de gluten. Lo mejor es que también me encanta el sabor a vainilla y junto con mi leche de almendras hacen un combo delicioso para mi. Son fáciles de encontrar pero no sale tan económico como los demás cereales
Tasha H.
Winnipeg , MB
I am not normally a cereal and milk person but I love this cereal. Vanilla and sweet but not nauseating. It’s also good if you throw it into some yogurt like a parfait as the blend is really crunchy! I also love that it is gluten free.

Looking for your answer?