Nature's Path Envirokidz Gluten Free Leapin' Lemurs Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cereal. This cereal is the perfect breakfast for those with gluten sensitivity

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Path Envirokidz Gluten Free Leapin' Lemurs Peanut Butter And Chocolate Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Mariah J.
Gulfport, FL
Nature's Path Envirokidz Gluten Free Leapin' Lemurs Peanut Butter And Chocolate Cereal uploaded by Mariah J.
Love this cereal! I like the panda puffs but enjoy the variety this gives with the peanut butter and chocolate. I will say the chocolate is more dominant in this cereal than the peanut butter. Perfect with some vanilla almond milk.
Kali M.
Arlington, TX
I’m not a huge fan of most breakfast cereals as most of them taste far too sugary for me. However, I love this one! Not too sweet and great chocolate and peanut butter flavor.
Kristine K.
Nature's Path Envirokidz Gluten Free Leapin' Lemurs Peanut Butter And Chocolate Cereal uploaded by Kristine K.
Un petit déjeuner sucré mais pas trop , croquant et biologique ! J’aime plusieurs de leurs saveurs .

Looking for your answer?