GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealEnviroKidz Organic
Nature's Path Envirokidz Corn Puffs Gorilla Munch Breakfast Cereal - 10oz

Nature's Path Envirokidz Corn Puffs Gorilla Munch Breakfast Cereal - 10oz

by EnviroKidz Organic

No artificial additives or preservatives Not genetically engineered 1% of sales donated to saving wildlife USDA organic Low sodium   Gluten free! Good for the earth.  Good for kids, too. Each year, 1% of sales of Envirokidz™ cereals, waffles and organic bars go into an EnviroFund which is annually shared amongst wildlife groups around the world like Wildlife Trust.  Thanks to all those waffles and bowls of cereal you ate, we have donated significantly towards species conservation.  With your help, we can give more. Eating organic foods can make a big difference to the environment, too, because organic farmers don t use synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.  All these things can harm wildlife and kids. Check out the "Friends" link on our website for more information on our endangered animals.  Together, l

How well do these hold up in milk?
Do you miss the old box?
Do they have any other flavors?
Start your review of Nature's Path Envirokidz Corn Puffs Gorilla Munch Breakfast Cereal - 10oz!
Product Highlights
I try to give my toddler gluten free alternatives if they are available and I found this cereal at my local Trader Joes and decided to give it a try.in reviews
My kids enjoy Gorilla Munch, Panda Puffs (peanut butter flavored) and Jungle Munch (cinnamon flavored) They will even ask to snack on these.in reviews
Just wish it was a little bit cheaper- it's a small box for this price- the only reason I give it 4 stars.in reviews
Dr. R.M  W.
Lansing, MI
Nature's Path Envirokidz Corn Puffs Gorilla Munch Breakfast Cereal - 10oz uploaded by Dr. R.M  W.
Best gluten free cereal EVER!!!Nature's Path Organic Envirokidz Gluten & Wheat Free Cereal Cinnamon Jungle Munch Having so many good allergies and loving cereal like I do, when I found these, my stomach feel in love and we’ve been a match made in heaven!
colleen  B.
Farmington, CT
This one isn't my favorite - I prefer the chocolate koala crunch the best. It's an OK flavor - comparable to Kix. I'm not sure how you would improve this product, but for gluten-free cereal it is a good value.
Jillian G.
Irving, TX
One of my favorite corn puff cereals. Honestly cannot go wrong with any cereals from this brand. Organic and tastes just like the bad stuff. I would not say this is "healthy" but definitely a healthy alternative to traditional corn puffs - also 3g of protein is not bad for cereal, either!
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
My daughter loves this cereal and I like that it is organic and has minimal ingredients. However it has a bit more sugar than I would like. I serve it with unsweetened almond milk to cut the sugar a little bit.
Caitlin W.
Boulder, CO
Healthy fix but not backing down on taste! Love that they’re organic and socially conscious
Kylie D.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite kind. It’s organic, healthy and still tastes smashing. This is our household favorite flavor.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,184 reviews
I love organic cereals, and I’m more than happy to feed this to my daughter. This cereal is good in milk or alone. It has a slight sweet flavor, is crunchy, and tastes great . I would recommend.
Mary Anne C.
Lexington , NC
Yummiest cereal!! And all the environmental benefits of the cereal as well. Right down to the packaging. I eat this for breakfast most of the week and I keep some packed in my daughters diaper bag for a snack.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
My son and my husband both love this cereal. It is tasty, organic and gluten free. Glad to have options that are healthy for my family.
Heather C.
San Francisco, CA
I wouldn't say that EnviroKidz Organic Gorilla Munch is exactly like Kix, but it is supposed to be the alternative. GorillaMunch is not overly sweet, holds up about as well as Kix in milk too. What I prefer is the actual flavor. Because they use evaporated cane juice the cereal has a flavor quality that you don't get with white sugar and corn syrup. Seriously, check out these awesome ingredients: Organic corn meal, organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt Yes, that is it. 3 simple ingredients. I've purchased GorillaMunch at Trader Joe's, as well as some of their other cereals. They even make some tasty cereal bars.