Add a Photo

By NATURE'S OWN
#240 in Bread
Identifying Whole Grains: It is important to read the package ingredient legend panel to make sure you are buying whole grains. Look for words such as: whole wheat, whole grain, and stone ground whole wheat. The Importance of Whole Grains: Whole grains are an important part of a healthy eating plan. The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends that at least half of your grains should come from whole grains, including whole wheat bread. Ninety-five percent of Americans do not eat the recommended amount of whole grains each day. Eating whole grains can help maintain a health digestive tract and decrease the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, some cancers, and obesity. It can also help you feel satisfied longer, making whole grains a better choice for those trying to lose weight.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL

Mi esposo y yo lo comemos para mantener una dieta saludable pero personalmente lo unico que me gusta son las difetentes semillas y lo que no me gusta es que es muy seco.
Redmond, WA

This is my everyday breakfast and I enjoy having this with butter and strawberry jam. Sometimes I feel it's a bit dry and chewy. Not a great flavour but a healthy breakfast. I pick it up from safeway.
angel g.
angel g.
Batavia, OH

I enjoy this bread. It keeps well & goes nicely with cream cheese when toasted. Also great with stacks of fresh veggies & light mayo for a quick easy lunch.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN

I enjoy Nature's Own Specialty Heather Multi Grain Break toasted with peanut butter or almond butter on it. I love the fact that it's healthier than many other bread options, and I can pick it up at Walmart or other stores near my small town.
Redmond, WA

What do you have this bread with ?

Join Now