BY NATURE'S OWN

Nature's Own Specialty Healthy Multi Grain Bread.
New!
Bread is a low fat, cholesterol free food.
0 grams of trans fat per slice.
No high fructose corn syrup.
No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
12g whole grain per slice.
Heart healthy.
See side panel for information on saturated fat, cholesterol, and heart disease*.
Good source of fiber. see more...

Victoria C.
My local Winn-Dixie always have a BOGO free sale on bread so I like to change my choices every time to try each brand. This is my absolute favorite in the Nature's Own variety. Love the two different seeds on the outside of the bread. There are also little bits and pieces of grain in the bread which makes for a great texture! Super soft and light!
Melissa A.
N Las Vegas, NV
While the calorie count can be a bit high when looking for a low-cal option, the taste can't be beat. I also love the amount of fiber that I am able to get. This bread provides a good base for a wonderful sandwich.
Danielle F.
savannah, GA
Healthy bread, my children even eat it. When I'm dieting this is my number one go to for toast in the morning and sandwiches for lunch.
Shayauna G.
Some of the best packaged bread there is. Nature's Own is a wonderful brand, all of their products taste great.