Nature's Own Specialty 100% Whole Wheat Bread uploaded by Lexi W.Nature's Own Specialty 100% Whole Wheat Bread uploaded by Daphne W.Nature's Own Specialty 100% Whole Wheat Bread uploaded by Kimberly V.

BY NATURE'S OWN

Nature's Own® Specialty 100% Whole Wheat Bread.
Bread is a low fat, cholesterol free food.
0 grams of trans fat per slice.
No high fructose corn syrup.
No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
22g whole grain per slice.
Heart healthy.
See side panel for information on saturated fat, cholesterol, and heart disease*.
3g of fiber per slice. see more...

Mimi F.
Review for: Bread 100% Whole Wheat 24 oz; 1 lb 8 oz; 680 g more...
This is the bread of choice at our house. It has only 60 calories per slice and is 100% whole wheat. It has no preservatives, no artificial color, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial flavor added. Oh, and let me add that it stays fresher longer than most other breads. If you haven’t tried Natures Own, I recommend that you do.
Judy C.
Tucson, AZ
A superior whole wheat bread when it comes to flavor & healthiness. My favorite brand. Stop buying that caramel colored air bread with no weight & substance! If a loaf of wheat bread had no weight to it, it's not 100% whole wheat! This is the real deal!
Elena A.
This bread is delicious. It's healthy and is perfect for making french toast, sandwiches, and toast. Put some nutella on that, and you are cookin'!
Kimberly V.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I really love this bread. We only eat wheat bread and it was hard to switch my children but this bread made them transition with out any complains
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
I absolutely love the flavor of this wheat bread. I just wish it wasn't so pricey, but when it comes to bread you really get what you pay for.
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
When it comes to bread Nature's Own Specialty 100% Whole Wheat Bread is the one I choose for family. 13g whole grain per slice.
Idalia G.
Good product. I love this bread in My breakfast specially for make sándwich is not expensive And is easy yo find good sourse of fiber
Maria S.
I use to eat white bread but I switched to whole wheat bread and I have not gone back. I love this brand of bread! Recommend!
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Nature's Own wheat bread is a really good bread. I buy it regularly and always have an extra loaf in the freezer.
Stacy S.
2,147 reviews
Review for: Bread 100% Whole Wheat 24 oz; 1 lb 8 oz; 680 g more...
this is a great product. it tastes delicious. It is also very easy to use and affordable. i will buy this again!
Jai K.
How many calories per slice?