Food & SnacksBakeryBread, Buns & RollsNature's Own
Nature's Own Perfectly Crafted Thick Sliced White 22 oz Bag

Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Thick Sliced White 22 oz. Bag

by Nature's Own

Quality Baked In At Nature's Own, we pride ourselves on doing things the way we believe they ought to be done. So we carefully combined your family's favorite delicious, rich flavors with a soft texture until the bread was perfectly crafted. Our latest bread recipe offers thicker cut slices with a flour dusted artisan style finish, because to offer anything less just wouldn't be in our nature.

Container Type: Bag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Thick Sliced White 22 oz. Bag!
Vanessa P.
Cincinnati, OH
Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Thick Sliced White 22 oz. Bag uploaded by Vanessa P.
Purchased at: Kroger
This bread is like homemade bread.The slices are thick, and It’s fluffy texture works with meats and cheese or peanut butter and jelly/honey. It’s the only brand I have in my house right now . I’ve tried the multi grain and loved it too! I’ve just purchased the soft rye which I’m sure it will not disappoint me. Do you like buttered toast and tea ? Get this bread, I promise you will fall in love.
Kaylie M.
Custar, OH
Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Thick Sliced White 22 oz. Bag uploaded by Kaylie M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Great flavor, used it for garlic breast last night and my son loves his peanut butter jelly sandwiches on it. I initially got the idea to get this through Ibotta actually (they had a coupon ) deff recommend.
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Thick Sliced White 22 oz. Bag uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand is one of my favorite brand for breads, I’ve had their hot dog buns and absolutely loved them so I decided to give this a try. I prefer it over any other sliced white bread I’ve had. I love to use them to make heart-shaped sandwiches!
Dannielle C.
Monroe, GA
Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Thick Sliced White 22 oz. Bag uploaded by Dannielle C.
Purchased at: Publix
Best bread for the price anywhere, and Publix usually has it BOGO. Thick sliced, and it toasts so beautifully! Since we discovered this brand we don't eat any other sliced bread. Seriously, this will change the entire way you eat a sandwich! I have already recommended this to my friends and family, and will continue to do so. Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Thick Sliced White 22 oz. Bag is absolutely delicious!
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Thick Sliced White 22 oz. Bag uploaded by Diana J.
Purchased at: Kroger
This bread is just like grandma used to make you home made it a little expensive but it is worth every penny it's think it's fluffy crust it's crunchy this is the best bread you have to buy it
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted Thick Sliced White 22 oz. Bag back when the pandemic started and it was hard to get bread at the store. I bought this bread since my regular brand was sold out. I am so glad I tried it! The slices are really thick. I have made some really hardy sandwiches and grilled cheese’s with this bread. I’ve also tried French toast. So good. I Highly recommend.
Jennifer C.
This bread is so good. My favorite is the Brioche one. This one is good too. They are thicker and heartier than most other breads, in a pleasant way. Very deluxe. 👌🏽
shemariah B.
Miami Gardens, FL
This is the best bread ever!!!! It tastes so good, it is super soft and thick. It definitely met my expectations. I would compare it to the Sara Lee artesano bread. This bread is great for sandwiches, toast, French toast almost anything.
Anna L.
Del Rio
Purchased at: Safeway
One of the best white breads I have tried from the grocery store. I love how thick and fluffy it is, which makes it useful for many things. It reminds of of Alfaro's Artesano Bakery Rolls, 12 count, 18 oz but much more fuller tasting. I highly recommend you check out this bread for yourself!
Li Jung C.
Flushing, NY
I don't know any other brands have their bread thick sliced and sold in the supermarket at such affordable price ($2.5~$3.29 at my local Stop & Shop). I like that the thick sliced bread can hold up my abundance of ingredients put on top. The texture of the bread is super fluffy and super soft. It stays the same texture even I warm it up in the oven. The elderly with bad teeth can enjoy every bite of the bread at ease.

Looking for your answer?