BY NATURE'S OWN #5 in English Muffins

Nature's Own Original English Muffins - 6 CT.
No artificial colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Good source of Vitamins A, D, E & Calcium. see more...

• How do you like to eat your english muffins?7 Answers
Nature's Own Original English Muffins - 6 CT
  • "I tried a store brand english muffin and they were dry, super thin, and crumbled in my hand." in 1 review
  • "I put butter and cream cheese on them and it is so great! " in 1 review
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is another brand of muffins I’ve tried. They are fresh and yummy. They are quick too. Butter and jelly is my favorite but they are also good with cream cheese too. I would love to buy them again. I also recommend them.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good become really soft and just really really good I personally toast mine a little bit but they they are just so soft and I'm just floored at how good they are. You get a get one from McDonald's and they're usually harder in just not very enjoyable to eat but these these are very good and I enjoy eating them
Michelle V.
These are perfect for breakfast sandwiches. They are stay fresh in the packaging and the quality is consistent. I've been able to find them at any grocery store and come in a variety of flavors. My favorite are the plain toasted with egg and cheese, but they're also good on their own with a little butter. Whats your combo!
Faith K.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best english muffins ever!! Love me some bacon and egg muffins with shredded cheese on Natures own original muffins!! They are soft and you can even slightly toast them and they are just as great!
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these to make sausage and egg breakfast sandwiches for my family. Easy to put in the toaster, takes 1 min to cook. The taste is delicious and smells wonderful. The price is fair.
Courtney L.
Rosamond, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite brand of English muffins. They have a great taste. They are soft and they taste amazing with any type of spread. This was one of my favorite breakfast memories when I would visit grandparents. You can make a sandwich out of it or just eat it as a toast.
Angelica B.
madison
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product! I’m a fan of everything Nature’s Own even the light bread. Purchased this in Walmart. Compared to alternatives much more tasty but also a tad bit more expensive but affordable, if that makes sense! Highly recommend. And it goes well with everything 😋
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I’m one of the weirdos who loves making breakfast sandwiches on English muffins. Something so delicious about making your own Egg McMuffin at home. Fry an egg and leave it just a tad bit runny, add whatever cheese slice you want and include a slice of Canadian bacon.
megan m.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I have a hard time getting my oldest child to eat in the morning before school. This is one thing she will sit down to eat. It’s healthier then some of the other options she wants to eat. It’s always something I recommend to parents with picky eaters.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
How do you like to eat your english muffins?