BY NATURE'S OWN #7 in English Muffins

Nature's Own Original English Muffins - 6 CT.
No artificial colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Good source of Vitamins A, D, E & Calcium. see more...

• How do you like to eat your english muffins?7 Answers
Nature's Own Original English Muffins - 6 CT
  • "I tried a store brand english muffin and they were dry, super thin, and crumbled in my hand." in 1 review
  • "I put butter and cream cheese on them and it is so great! " in 1 review
Annabel E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I want to lose weight, this is the best breakfast. It's low in calories and great in taste. Toasting them and adding a little butter to them makes for a great, quick breakfast.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I'm so addicted to these English muffins I eat them every morning with egg and bacon ..I make my own breakfast sandwich it's so delicious . Another alternative is just toasting them or putting them in a small skillet with butter until they get golden brown . You can also eat them with jelly sooo good . I like them because they don't have any preservatives or additives not too many calories . They are vegan friendly non GMO with no high fructose corn syrup. You have to try these they are the best for breakfast !
Mel M.
york, PA
This is a really versatile bread item. You can toast it and slather jelly or put egg and cheese and make it a heartier meal. You can buy this and freeze it to keep it longer , which I do because I buy it in bulk when there is a good sales. I would recommend this others.
Ashley L.
Atlanta, GA
I love these. I eat them almost every single morning with an egg white, spinach and mozzarella cheese. They are a great bread base without being too soggy like a slice of wheat bread but they don't cause bread-overload like a thick bagel. They are the perfect size.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these english muffins! Nature's Own always does it right. I tried a store brand english muffin and they were dry, super thin, and crumbled in my hand. I was highly annoyed. I should just stick to what I know!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I love these english muffins! So crispy and tasty, especially smeared in butter (yes, I know this is bad for you, but tastes so good!) The flavor is great too and tastes like sourdough, which is my favorite anyway!
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Love these!! These are
A treat eating for breakfast and I don't do it all the time. But a fried egg and cheddar cheese on top of these yummy breads is by far my favorite!!!
Cindy G.
Seaside, CA
I love these things! I put them in the oven with some mayo and cheese while I make some scrambled eggs and delish! or just toast them and spread jelly (strawberry).
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
I love these things so much. Like a proper english muffin I break it apart in the center with a fork, no knives as it'll crush the little air pockets a good amount of times.
Angela H.
Delicious! I don't know exactly what makes them so much better than toast or a bagel but the way the butter melts into the crannies makes for salty goodness!
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
How do you like to eat your english muffins?