BY NATURE'S OWN

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Live the Good LifeAt Nature's Own, we believe in getting the most out of life. From the foods we eat to the breads we make, we want our products to not only be delicious to the last bite but also deliver on some very specific dietary choices. That's why our new line of Nature's Own Life™ bread is designed to do just that. Great tasting breads like our...7 Sprouted GrainsWho knew partially broken down starches that allow for better absorption of micronutrients could taste so good? Turns our we did – so we packed 7 difference kinds in this loaf: Whole Wheat, Sorghum, Rye, Millet, Oats, Barley & Brown Rice. Go ahead – Live the Good Life see more...

• Where can I buy this bread? They have stopped carrying it...3 Answers
Review (1)
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very good priced bread with an okay flavor and good vitamins and grains. The bread is amazing as toast and is only 90 calories. The bread has 16 grams of whole grains per slice and I love that!! The price is under three dollars US and is available at most grocery stores.
Nancy L.
New Port Richey
Where can I buy this bread? They have stopped carrying it st Walmart and Publix where I was getting it. Only bread I like that is on my diet!