BY NATURE'S OWN #5 in Bread

Nature's Own® Honey Wheat Enriched Bread.
Bread is a low fat cholesterol free food.
0 grams of trans fat per slice.
No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nathalie N.
miami
Foodie Expert
This is my all-time favorite bread. It has such an amazing taste to it. I 100 percent recommend anyone and everyone to try this bread. If you have never tried it you are missing out. I am pretty sure once you try it you will be hooked up on it just like I am!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This is a good and well-priced bread, and much healthier than some alternatives. I prefer whole wheat, but this is a good alternative, especially for the picky eater. With Nature's Own, I also have more confidence in the quality of the ingredients.
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
This is a great soft and almost chewey bread. It makes great sandwiches. Sometimes the slices of bread run on the smaller side compared to some of their other bread selections.
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This is our go to bread for our family. It's healthier than regular white bread, and the flavor is great. It's not a multi-grain but it meats our expectations and taste buds for everyone in our home. It will continue to be a go to for us, and we typically purchase it from our area grocery store.  Nature's Own Honey Wheat Enriched Bread
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this bread! I have deleted all the high fructose corn syrup from my grocery items, and by doing that, I found this bread. I've never liked wheat bread before. This one doesn't taste like cardboard. I guess the honey part gives it a bit of flavor. I often eat a piece of toast in the mornings with my breakfast. I'll continue buying this bread!
Christi K.
Gahanna, OH
I love buying this for my kids. It's soft and fresh without the high fructose corn syrup. And it's easy to find at most stores, very reasonable and stays fresh for a good amount of time. I'm very happy to fuel my kids' day with this bread. I highly recommend it.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
This bread is has a sweet honey flavor along with its natural wheat flavor. It has 70 calories and tastes great. It's very healthy as it has no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors . It also has no high fructose corn syrup. It's about $3 but worth its price .
Annette L.
Dallas, TX
This is one of the best breads on the market. We eat Natires Own branded products for bread on a regular basis. It's got ingredients that I am willing to eat and my kids enjoy the flavor of the bread. We don't generally buy white bread, so wheat is the only way to go and Matures Own is the best!
Stacey C.
Foodie Expert
I love this company the bread is always fresh and soft! I never tried any other alternatives I wouldn't since I tried this company. This bread with peanut butter and jelly with cold milk is amazing. I always buy this bread when I'm in or out of town. I recommend this product.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I was looking for a healthy substitute to white bread, and this was just it! It's very healthy for you, and once I started eating it I noticed how bad white bread actually is for you. The price is very affordable, it's great for your health, and they give you plenty pieces of bread.
Stephanie M.
Tucson, AZ
Is this bread budget friendly
Maritza A.
Georgia
Foodie Expert
A quien le gusta.? Super rico.
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Foodie Expert
This looks so good I want to try can anyone tell me how it tastes and if it's good
Khadidja F.
Foodie Expert
Did you try making rock candy? Any other kind of candy?