Nature's Own Honey Wheat Enriched Bread

Nature's Own® Honey Wheat Enriched Bread.
Bread is a low fat cholesterol free food.
0 grams of trans fat per slice.
No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup.

This looks so good I want to try can anyone tell me how it tastes and if it's good
Did you try making rock candy? Any other kind of candy?
A quien le gusta.? Super rico.
Start your review of Nature's Own Honey Wheat Enriched Bread!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Nature's Own Honey Wheat Enriched Bread uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Publix
This bread is AMAZING! This tastes very FRESH. I buy 2 to 3 loaves everytime I go to the store. Great for toast and sandwiches. This isnt flaky. This is soft and tastes really yummy. So good for BLTs! Im in LOVE with this bread because the flavor rocks!
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Nature's Own Honey Wheat Enriched Bread uploaded by Sarah A.
Love this so much! Good for making bread pudding from scratch. The price is affordable and we only get this in our house
Lori M.
Nature's Own Honey Wheat Enriched Bread uploaded by Lori M.
Nature's Own Honey Wheat Enriched Bread uploaded by Lori M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Let me start by saying that me personally I do not like wheat bread. But this Nature's Own Honey Wheat Bread is so delicious. You cant really taste the wheat cause of the honey gives it a little kick so that the wheats not so over powering. I like this and so do my kids so thats good. I rather them eat this than white. Not bad for the price too.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
this is pretty much the only loaf bread i buy its got a great flavor u wouldnt even know it had wheat in it my daughter loves it so win win it much healthyer than regular white loaf bread its alil pricey compared to other brand but its deff worth the few extra bucks
Brandy V.
Donna, TX
I really enjoy using/eating bread, especially because you can use it many different ways, for example you can use it plain, toast with butter, French toast, croutons etc., the list goes on.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Other than just soft white bread this is my #1 bread that I buy. It's very good and has just a hint of sweetness to it. I feel it's a much healthier choice to eat. It's also soft and seems to stay fresh much longer than any others I've tried. Price is ok, I'd still buy it probably no matter what price though.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is one of my absolute favorite breads. I don't normally care for wheat bread, but I really enjoy this one.
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
This is our go to for sandwich bread. The quality is always great and we have never had any issues with it. The price is reasonable and we prefer this brand to other “off brands”. I’d recommend this product to others and I would purchase this product again.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite bread used for toast. It’s a healthy option that I feel great about eating. It’s priced affordably and I normally have it available.
Christi K.
Gahanna, OH
I love buying this for my kids. It's soft and fresh without the high fructose corn syrup. And it's easy to find at most stores, very reasonable and stays fresh for a good amount of time. I'm very happy to fuel my kids' day with this bread. I highly recommend it.