BY NATURE'S OWN #4 in Bread

Nature's Own® Honey Wheat Enriched Bread.
Bread is a low fat cholesterol free food.
0 grams of trans fat per slice.
No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Skye B.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite kind of bread. Recently I have changed my eating habits and I found that this is reasonably priced and tastes really good. If you don't like the whole wheat taste but want the benefits of the wheat such as fiber, this is the bread for you. It is sweet like white bread, but has all the good benefits of wheat. It's a win-win.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Kissimmee, FL
My kids and I love making sandwiches to the beach with the heat it kind of melts the cheese a bit and it makes for such a great snack while your out there in the sun or the spanish way and make a side of pasta and eat it with the bread like a spaghetti sandwich. Don't knock it till you try it.
Lawanda W.
Lawanda W.
Shawnee, KS
I absolutely love the bread. It is moist,light and easy to spread butter or whatever for sandwiches. It awesome for toast and french toast. My only problem is it molds fast! It molds within the week sometimes and that it very frustrating. I've had 3 loaves and it forces you to eat quickly.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Riverside, CA
This is my bread of choice. I love the taste. It also is not calorie heavy. I'd recommend it to all of those who are looking for a basic bread to use on sandwiches and make toast with. I keep it in my refrigerator and it lasts for some time, and is worth the price.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
Compro este pan tajado porque es muy sabroso, tiene un sabor a miel muy ligero y es el mejor para hacer el pan francés, lo consigo en Walmart o HEB pero también lo pueden comprar en cualquier establecimiento, el precio es algo elevado pero vale la pena pagar $3.45
Christi K.
Christi K.
Gahanna, OH
I love buying this for my kids. It's soft and fresh without the high fructose corn syrup. And it's easy to find at most stores, very reasonable and stays fresh for a good amount of time. I'm very happy to fuel my kids' day with this bread. I highly recommend it.
Eva T.
Eva T.
Ami me encanta este pan no se compara a ningun otro sabor Es squisito su sabor a trigo y miel Llo cuando boy a la tienda lo compro Por q a my family les encanta a cual quier hora Del dia lo comemos aunq lo Ido mas en Los desayunos lo pongo a tostar Es delisioso
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Poquoson, VA
Nature's Own Honey Wheat bread is a staple in our house. A tiny bit of yumminess in a bread that is not too terrible for us as the other white kinds. Our kids enjoy it in the grilled cheese weekly! The shelf life seems to be perfect for us to all enjoy too!
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my go to bread! It smells great and has an amazing taste! I love the honey wheat flavoring. It has no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors! It's a great price and always have a loaf in the house!
member-a3b94fa02
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
I love bread, especially when I can make different sandwiches like tuna , ham and cheese , or even have it in the morning for breakfast with my eggs or put cream cheese on it . You can do so much stuff with it .
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Tucson, AZ
Is this bread budget friendly