BY NATURE'S OWN #74 in Bread

Nature's Own Honey Wheat Enriched Bread.

No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.

40 calories per slice.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Harley G.
Windsor, ME
My family has been eating this brand for some time. We perfer the Honey Wheat but enjoy your other breads also. My question.....have you changed the recipe for Honey Wheat ? The loaf we purchased today has a different texture and taste combined with several air holes through out the loaf. Strange Don't care for it at all.
Michelle O.
This bread has good texture and flavor and my entire family enjoys it-- including my picky 5-year-old daughter! Great for making sandwiches, toast, French toast, just about anything you can think of. It even freezes well if you want to stock-up!
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
This is the only bread we ever had in my house growing up. It tastes sweet and delicious, doesn't dry out too fast, and comes at a reasonable price. It's the perfect bread to use for everything from PB&J to turkey sandwiches French Toast. Definitely a win!
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
This is my favorite bread. I'm not really big on sandwiches, but if I do want one, this is the only bread I really like to eat. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. It's nice and fluffy and doesn't have bad crumbly crust like other breads.
Toni H.
These are great to have with a slice of swiss cheese and a couple of slices of turkey meat. It makes for a fully charged breakfast. They are better than regular bread but not as heavy as a biscuit or bagel.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
Delicious! Love to toast mine with peanut butter or cream cheese. Sometimes, though, they end up tearing while trying to separate the two halves, making getting out of the toaster a bit tricky, but still tastes great!
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
This stuff tastes great but I would not say it's as healthy as it tries to seem...check ingredients carefully, the marketing teams job is to make you like it, not make it good for you and they are very tricky!
Kaia F.
Shoreacres , Tx
I prefer this over other wheat breads taste-wise however it has a lot of preservatives and chemicals that aren't necessary so I now eat an organic sprouted bread
nancy b.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this bread for me and my family it's great has a good texture and taste we make a variety of dishes especially during the summer or a quick bite on the go
aleida m.
We have a pack of these in our pantry at all times. We eat these toasted with butter and jelly for breakfast or with some turkey and cheese for a quick lunch