BY NATURE'S OWN #42 in Bagels

• What's you favorite spread or do you eat them plain?2 Answers
Nature's Own Cinnamon Raisin Pre-Sliced Bagels, 6ct
  • "My kids like these cinnamon raisin bagels for breakfast with cream cheese and with peanut butter for lunch! " in 1 review
Stacey C.
My aunt bought these from Publix. I didn't have time to toast the bagel, but it was amazing! I love raisins and every piece of the bagel had raisins. Also, with the cinnamon present it made the bagel extra sweet! I wish they had a 12 count bag of bagels because living with 4 people those bagels go fast.
Marta Z.
Oh MY! These are so good. I love them straight out of the toaster. They are just the right size too. Not to large and not too small. I love them plain or with butter to give them a more interesting flavor. My son has them with cream cheese and honey. Very versatile and you can freeze them!
Christina J.
Lawrenceville , VA
OMG, I love Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, add some cream cheese and some grape jelly on the top of a warm bagel! GOOD Grief, mouth Watering! Definitely a must have!!
Shakeymama :.
Spread some blueberry cream cheese across the bagel and what a great breakfast. I love it quick and easy. Healthy and tasty as well what a perfect snack.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
These are a big hit at work. We've used for french toast and cinnamon toast with great success. They toast well and are not dry.
Nathalis B.
Orlando, FL
Great for when you need a quick and tasty breakfast or even snack. Toasts nice, and goes great with some cream cheese.
Liz H.
Lakewood, CA
Very tasty and great morning meal. Plus they also toast very nicely, not mushy, just the right texture and taste!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I really like these bagels. I toast them and put a little honey pecan cream cheese on them. They are so Good!!
Audreka F.
Stacey L.
I love these bagels. They make a fast breakfast choice. I add bananas to my bagel and call it a morning.
Shakeymama :.
What's you favorite spread or do you eat them plain?